Reviews for Teen Titans Together
I think he whispered I love you in her ear
My favourite chapter so far. All of your chapters were great but this one was the best of all of them. I love redx and starfire
benderjam chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
Great ending.
Good way for them to get back together, and we know Slade will come back one day. He always does.
benderjam chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
This was good. I like how close those two are. Beast Boy is like the little brother Cyborg never had.

I love the ending where Cyborg won't let him drive the T-car or have a tofu dinner.
benderjam chapter 7 . 11/25/2016
This chapter was a little weird, but not bad.

I thought it was funny how Cyborg's worst nightmare was a giant tofu waffle.
I liked how in Beast Boy's dream Raven was his queen, that's both funny and sweet.
benderjam chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
This is good. I like how the Hive Five finally realize what losers they are and I like Mammoth's sister.
benderjam chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
I love this chapter! Beast Boy has to put up with Raven during mood swings and she drives him crazy in ways he never thought she could.
benderjam chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
The ending was great! I love how Raven beats them both and they don't even know it was her.

I'm not sure whether Beast Boy would like it if he knew it was Raven who beat him.
benderjam chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Good chapter. I wish Robin and Starfire hadn't broken up but we all know they'll get back together.

I loved the part in the beginning when Beast Boy asked Raven for a kiss.
WoodStock chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Who
Woodstock chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
i HATE slade
shay chamberlain chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
Plaese hurry up! I relly to read the seuel. And please have raven and beast boy get together. Its killing me! Think you.
Anonymous fanz chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
When you put zatara, I was disappointed. A better idea would have been his daughter zatana who was like zataras sidekick. She also had these things with batman and robin(dick Grayson, robin of teen titans) so she would fit better. Still, it's nice to see a iconic hero used as a template for a brand new character.
Wolfgirl212 chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Omg! Luv this! U have to make the real seasons 6 and 7! Ur amazing!
Wolfgirl212 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Yaaaay! I luv ur series! It so awesome! They should hire you to make the next seasons ( if they do geez they so stupid! )