Reviews for Teen Titans Together
Who
Woodstock chapter 1 . 2/6
i HATE slade
shay chamberlain chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
Plaese hurry up! I relly to read the seuel. And please have raven and beast boy get together. Its killing me! Think you.
Anonymous fanz chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
When you put zatara, I was disappointed. A better idea would have been his daughter zatana who was like zataras sidekick. She also had these things with batman and robin(dick Grayson, robin of teen titans) so she would fit better. Still, it's nice to see a iconic hero used as a template for a brand new character.
Wolfgirl212 chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Omg! Luv this! U have to make the real seasons 6 and 7! Ur amazing!
Wolfgirl212 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Yaaaay! I luv ur series! It so awesome! They should hire you to make the next seasons ( if they do geez they so stupid! )
Andres chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
It was great!

And it was Slade at the end, cookie for me.

I have a Slade detector like Robin does! :D

You should make a season 9 and 10

I think you should email your stories to cartoon network and see what happens.
Andres chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
hahahahahahahhahahahha! I knew that they would run out of communicators :D
SpectreFanchin10 chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
you know. for a ugly bad guy who is a mutated moth who has a bratty daughter, its very embarassing
SpectreFanchin10 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
This kinda reminds me of south park episode when the boys were on world of warcraft and they dont know who keeps killing them lol
bornagoof chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Loved it! But, I swear there was a video I saw on youtube called missing that reminded me of this so much. Err. Oh well. SEQUEL! SEQUEL! That is me chanting haha.
bornagoof chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I really love this! I can totally see it all in my head, you portray the characters very well and I love the plot and details, It truly reminds me of the show. Great job, instant fan when I read the summary.
Annalise chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
plz make more of this i loved it ;DDDDDDDDDd
Annalise chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
LOL OMG ;; I LOVED IT
Annalise chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
i loved it but can i just asc you somrthing dose robin still love starfire