Reviews for Blood in the Stars
Rakaan chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
Harry not being able to put Luke out of his misery because he's the Sire felt so contrived I cringed.
CauldronSky chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
I really liked this fic. Your version of Harry in the Firefly world is very well porytayed. :) Though I feel like it ended just a tad abruptly.

Anyway to comment on the story, is Lieutenant Migiala, (the allience scout from the first chapter), Luke, since we never find out Luke's last name? Also I had a feeling right away that the only reason Harry was attacked in the beginning was to get him to bleed, so the allience could collect his blood right from the beginning. And I liked that you turned Alex, it really was the only way for everyone to be happy in the end. :)

All in all, this is a great fic and well written apart from some grammer errors, but we are all human (Unlike Harry) and make errors. So no worries. Please keep up the great work. :) Of what I've read, this fic and "A new life in San Francisco" you have a wonderful talent. Keep it up! :)
Venus914 chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
I hate this jayne character.
birdandthebell chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
This was very sweet. I wish I could know more about Harry's background as a vampire but this was a really nice blend of the Firefly world and Harry as a character overall.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 9 . 3/20/2015
This is a great story, I like how you didn't focus overly much on the usual vampire aspects but more on how it effected the relationships.
zephyr hb chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
love the ending, and I think all the fic was pretty sweet.
Gabriel chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Oh, the delusional teenage author I see, that explains the slash.

If Harry is so sure in Vampire superiority why is he keeping a Human around as a pet?
Fil chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Wow, you've made Harry into such a cunt I'd be rooting for the alliance if I was going to finish this PoS story. Uses his money to threaten to murder people, and of course he's murdered tons of people as a vampire, and his inability to deal with his personal problems gets his friends killed. Is this actually a story about Draco Malfoy?
charm13insomnia chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
interesting fic
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Interesting idea
excalibur's fire chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Great story, I am loving the HP/Firefly crossovers, and this is definitely a good one, good job!
SSJ Guyver1 chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
I was a little doubtful about how something like this would come around, but I can honestly say that it was well written, and quite fun to read.

However, I need to point out a few,... 'flaws',... that I've noticed. You have Harry as a Vampire, that much is cool. But he's missing the entire element that which makes him HARRY. There's no magic, there's no reference to the past life before becoming a vampire, and no mention of Voldemort. I half expected a formation of Reaver's to be led by his 'immortal' rival. There is a lot more missing, but they are so minor that it's inconsequential.

However, I got to this chapter and was rather surprised when I find it was the end. There was so much more you could have done, so much you could have added. Hell, even the comment ""Just look after him if we can't." Reggie told him." made me believe that you had more in mind for the story.

I feel somewhat saddened as this feels incomplete. But otherwise, nice job.
dddarknesss chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Heartwarming and a bit blood-dripping. Really nice creation of art u did :) Cheers!
jupimako chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
That was a really fun story! Thank you!
Melikalilly chapter 9 . 10/10/2012