Reviews for Blood in the Stars
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 9 . 3/20
This is a great story, I like how you didn't focus overly much on the usual vampire aspects but more on how it effected the relationships.
zephyr hb chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
love the ending, and I think all the fic was pretty sweet.
Gabriel chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Oh, the delusional teenage author I see, that explains the slash.

If Harry is so sure in Vampire superiority why is he keeping a Human around as a pet?
Fil chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Wow, you've made Harry into such a cunt I'd be rooting for the alliance if I was going to finish this PoS story. Uses his money to threaten to murder people, and of course he's murdered tons of people as a vampire, and his inability to deal with his personal problems gets his friends killed. Is this actually a story about Draco Malfoy?
charm13insomnia chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
interesting fic
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Interesting idea
excalibur's fire chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Great story, I am loving the HP/Firefly crossovers, and this is definitely a good one, good job!
SSJ Guyver1 chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
I was a little doubtful about how something like this would come around, but I can honestly say that it was well written, and quite fun to read.

However, I need to point out a few,... 'flaws',... that I've noticed. You have Harry as a Vampire, that much is cool. But he's missing the entire element that which makes him HARRY. There's no magic, there's no reference to the past life before becoming a vampire, and no mention of Voldemort. I half expected a formation of Reaver's to be led by his 'immortal' rival. There is a lot more missing, but they are so minor that it's inconsequential.

However, I got to this chapter and was rather surprised when I find it was the end. There was so much more you could have done, so much you could have added. Hell, even the comment ""Just look after him if we can't." Reggie told him." made me believe that you had more in mind for the story.

I feel somewhat saddened as this feels incomplete. But otherwise, nice job.
dddarknesss chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Heartwarming and a bit blood-dripping. Really nice creation of art u did :) Cheers!
jupimako chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
That was a really fun story! Thank you!
Melikalilly chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
i like this story
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
I love vampire Harry and I really like male/male story's.
I hope you do more story's one day.
I know I will look forwaed to them.

The Crimson Mage.
Tetractys chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
YAY! I finished another one. Man, you have a lot of Harry crossover stories, and all of them are awesome. I was never actively interested in vampire!Harry stories, but this was done well. It was clipped, but it felt natural, especially with all the action scenes in between. Thanks for writing this. XD
NoLifeButLives chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
AWESOME!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
"It's rare to come across somebody who knows the stories." "I'm still not sure if he believed them." "Well I don't."

You don't believe them because you know what part of them is the truth and what part of them is lie.

A violent way to cover up tracks. But considering what Harry told about the Troopers... I don't know how can anybody consider it normal and proper army. They destroy civilians within their reach without reason.

Malcolm Reynolds... It's strange, to encounter them again. And it's strange Malcolm didn't know whom he was stealing from.

"I'm the only Vampire left in the Universe and they'd need my blood."

Wouldn't they be able to steal this somehow, from a hospital or a battlefield?

Why does Malcolm Reynolds mess with Harry again? Well, at least now they become allies, reluctant, but allies.

I'm glad only Luke is a vampire, and other 'creatures' are mindless. I know it's selfish, but at least Harry will not have to keep himself from killing them when fighting, will not have to worry about possibility of freeing them.

"It's been several hundred years since I've done something this crazy, perhaps it's time again. Let's bring Harry Potter-Ker Tal back into the limelight."

Ghouls... Who would want to create something that inhuman?

the need to never be alone.

It must have been difficult for Harry, about four hundreds of years without any vampires around. Any people whom Harry could become close to, would die, and Harry wouldn't give another human vampire's immortality, for it cannot be cancelled, and can be called a curse: seeing others die, civilizations change, while you are the same, and under strain of too much information.

Mile drop? I would have thought you insane. But you know your limits.

These were just two of the four ships that Harry had kept that had brought humanity to this system after the exodus of Earth.

Magnificent.

"That's not possible."

There may have been innocents on the ships... But so far I have seen only one reasonable human from Alliance, Luke, and he isn't with Alliance any-more.

Well, and the leader of the ships of Alliance is sensible enough to stand down.

Good luck. This Harry's seclusion, away from humans so that he would become myth instead of god, reminds me of Dracula in his castle (in positive sense; I don't associate Dracula with cruel murderer, unlike some horror films; I don't remember exactly, but in one of my favourite fanfictions Harry was Dracula's guest, and attended a ball in Dracula's castle, along with many others). I would like to look for other fictions about Harry and vampires, preferably without super-Harry inclination: with Harry being just a part of vampires' society, and not necessarily an Elder - with history, including when, where, how and why Harry was turned, or born, as vampire, or just started associating with them, if he doesn't become a vampire at first.

I am fascinated by vampires. I respect them for their ability to live for ages without considering themselves gods, to amass knowledge, to prevent possibility of war between humans and vampires... I want some peace and quiet, but not idyll - I do not believe it's possible to have a world without disagreements, though I loath massive wars and losses. I don't want a person to act as 'the Chosen', I want people to put forth a collective effort. Some people may be stronger, wiser, more dangerous, but they are neither gods nor monsters.