Reviews for Battle Stage
Blue Lazuli chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Aww I wish I could write a long and good review because this fic deserves it, but sadly English is not my first language ! This fic is incredible... the plot is great, the way you write the different characters is really interesting, and the ending is so cool and so sweet. Great job !
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Amazingly written. I can't believe I hadn't reviewed until now, but man. This is one great story you have here. The action and the plot... Of course, you can't forget about the great ending. I love it when they just popped out and saved the day. I did think they were gangsters, the first time I saw the racers. In comparison, Takumi just looked so... normal. It's good to know the racers have his back though, and lol to the Street Racer's Union thing.
Roman C Lee chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Man, I really enjoyed this, even though it's not the type of thing I normally read. Somehow, the ending was sweet and incredibly satisfying. I guess I like the idea of the street-racer's brotherhood, as well XD.

Thanks for posting!
anime-lover93 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Street Racer’s Union...lol
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I really liked this, that's all I can say. It was a kinda sweet little gen fic... *candle flickers above Tuli-Susi's head* and it gave me and idea! *candle flame shrinks* sort of...

well, still loved it! Can't believe more people haven't reviewed it!
Omochao Pururu chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Yay! You've come back with another Initial D fic. I love your stories, I'm an ever-faithful reader XD

Anyway, I really like this one. It's different than most of the stories floating around. Which is refreshing!

And I loved the "Street Racer's Union" I never thought I'd be glad to see Kyoichi XD You win the internets for this one. keep it up, I'm excited to read more.