Reviews for A D D I C T E D
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 21 . 3/15
I'm guessing this story is officially abandoned!
EveryVillianIsLemons2.0 chapter 21 . 2/15/2013
Please please please continue!
strawberry chizoey chapter 21 . 11/10/2012
Plz update im beginning you plz
TY chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I read the description and was intrigued by the pairing, and by the number of reviews this story received. What you have set up in the first chapter looks to be interesting but what is really distracting me from reading the rest is the spelling and grammar mistakes. It may also help to introduce the characters a bit since this is the first chapter, since these characters are acting OOC from the series. You've inspired me with this pairing!
kate chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Please finish the story. it is really the best story ive read so far. ur a great writer. please continue
sublimesubtleties chapter 21 . 12/29/2009
YAY So you didn't abandon this fic! Yeah...I did get really busy as well and I thought twice about abandoning my fic, but as far as writing goes, I still love it. Glad you decided to continue!
sublimesubtleties chapter 19 . 12/29/2009
I haven't updated my fanfic for a long time too, then I remembered to read this one hehe :] I totally forgot how sweet your ShikaXHina fanfic was. Love definitely conquers all.
KoreanGal5 chapter 21 . 8/14/2009
What's Kakashi mean? You know, normally, I don't like ShikaHina much. The way you write makes me like it though. _
xXShukakuzGuurlXx chapter 21 . 3/22/2009
ugh well you better have a real good reason for this i changed my mind and im not going back
xXShukakuzGuurlXx chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
what...
xXShukakuzGuurlXx chapter 19 . 3/22/2009
m candy uh what all did hina bring can you elaborate on that?
xXShukakuzGuurlXx chapter 18 . 3/22/2009
YAWN... I THINK I SKIPPED A FEW CHAPS BUT ILL GO BACK whoops that was all in caps shikas all lovie dovie aw!
xXShukakuzGuurlXx chapter 15 . 3/22/2009
sigh... you know I've always seen Hiashi as the bad guy, but now

I JUST WANT TO STRANGLE HIM!
xXShukakuzGuurlXx chapter 14 . 3/22/2009
psh, this is the 7th time ive reviewed and i will NOT be out done by that other girl, or boy when im done reading this story im going back and reviewing each chapter!

I really love your story!
xXShukakuzGuurlXx chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
O_o OH Shika, LAYED down the LAW... jesus how many times have I reviewed?... il get back to you on that...