Reviews for A D D I C T E D
Ijustloveanimex chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
WHAAAAAAA OMGGGG I LOVE I CANT HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU! ITS MY FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIMESS! :0 :0 :0 :0
Guest101 chapter 21 . 6/10/2015
Here is how I see it and I am positive is correct...
You never intended to cancel the story but instead you said you were going to because you were experiencing a writer's block and needed time to think. Also by saying you were going to stop the story BUT you would give someone else the chance to finish it for you, you managed to spark the reader's interest. As well as gaining some ideas by people who might have sent you requests for ownership of the story therefore alleviating your writer's block. It is always the same story ... "Finish it for personal reasons, won't explain and won't change my mind but will receive requests for others to finish the story," only to then come back and with the excuse of "the person assigned has not update so I decided to add one more chapter because you guys have been waiting." Seriously? You never intended to cancel the story which you confirmed by your A/N saying that you might or might not continue but if you do it would be awesome. Again publicity... It is a waste this story could not reach its full potential because of a writer like you.
Guest101 chapter 20 . 6/10/2015
What a waste and disappointment indeed.
Guest101 chapter 19 . 6/10/2015
Wanted? Outlaw? Hah Awesome.
Guest101 chapter 18 . 6/10/2015
Awww that was cute! Will they have a happy ending?
Guest101 chapter 17 . 6/10/2015
Did the clerk recognize Hinata or Shikamaru?
Guest101 chapter 16 . 6/10/2015
T.T so close. Loveed Kakashi though!

Finight it!
Guest101 chapter 15 . 6/10/2015
OMG! T.T

Guest101 chapter 14 . 6/10/2015
OMG! That wording for the promise was awesome, first time I heard it. Finish it!
Guest101 chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
Seriously he did not fell for he kiss? He is a hormonal teenager afterall...Loveed the drawing-on-her-stomach thing. Finish it!
Guest101 chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
Well Shikamaru is a jerk. Finish it!
Guest101 chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
What kind of father is Hiashi? Finish it!
Guest101 chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
Mmm...Chapters are really getting shorter. Finish it!
Guest101 chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
Somehow Hinata being carried by Shikamaru was nice ... until he moved her to his shoulder and started running...weird image. Finish it!
Guest101 chapter 8 . 6/10/2015
There were various parts where it seemed that you were missing a few words therefore making the statements confusing. Finish it!