Reviews for A True Lover's Ed
NemoChan320 chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
Omg, I truly truly loved this story! It is my favorite Ed/Double D story by far! I love how you wrote each of the characters and gave each of them a depth that you sometimes don't get to see in fanfics unfortunately. I agree with you, I hate the 2D characters. I love the life you gave each of them in this story. I also appreciate that you delved into how neglectful Double D's parents truly are and how it affected him personally. And I just love this story in general too. I loved that it was both incredibly sweet and sad at the same time. I am glad they got to have a happy ending! The whole thing was just very well-written, I look forward to reading more from you :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
opposites attract
maxgirl1 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I'm crying I can't help it this is to sweet and the dam that holds back rivers has FINALY broken while reading this

Love your work I'm gonna continue the story now x,3
Aspiesaurus chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
I have to day, I really loved your interpretation of Eddy's character here and I didn't think it OOC in the least. I too am tired of the countless fics where Eddy is a jerk, so to see something like this where it's closer to the show (as in he still cares but doesn't know how to show it and comes off as a jerk) is refreshing to see. Good job!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
Your fan-fiction was absolutely darling! I loved it from beginning till end...all the fluff, emotions, humor...everything was adorable. BUT I would not call it a yaoi.
I wish the story had taken place in their teens, so we could have gotten a little more action ;D
Anyways, keep up the good work. I'll look forward to a true yaoi next time! Thanks a bunch :)
Veravia chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
*fangirl squee* It's really hard to find Ed/Double D fanfics, and most of them are super short and blah, but this was adorable and *squeee* I love it c:
writer-person2 chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
I know you wrote this a long time ago but...I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! :D
It was so beautiful! It made me laugh! It made me cry!
It was just so amazing and well-written! I love it sooooooo much!
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I think I found it! :D

Dinner Dates by paintmysmile
pokemaster101 chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
I liked the last line. XD

Second fave couple of EEnE! - Cute story FTW!

Live how you portray the characters! I never read a lot of stories from this fandom yet, but I kind if expected Eddy being a jerk in fanfics and Diuble D's parents being...yeah...trying to find this fix of where they abandoned him and he relys on Eddy...love the argent between Eddy and Double D's mom. Sweet boy. _

When Double D said, "Ugly, isn't it?" about his hair and Ed said, "No, it's not." it reminded me of a pic I saw a while back. Exactly. I think it was yours. :D
Shadows-Rose99 chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
Ahhhhh! 3 So much drama and romance and tears! I loved it! How realistic you've made this all is brilliantly done. I love the depth you go into with the Eds, and especially love the new things no one sees with them. Like Double D's love of cartoons, and Ed's hidden intelligence. I love it! One thing I think really complimented the story though, is Eddy's change and support through the whole thing. From start to begin it showed change and growth for all three of them. So beautiful! Best Ed, Edd, n Eddy story I've ever read!
Shadows-Rose99 chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Oh my lord! You have me crying rivers! Double D is! And Ed! Waaahhhhh! TTTT Breaking my heart! BREAKING! This better get better soon, or I'll be a weepy puddle by the time it does!
storylovernicegal18 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I LOVE THIS! SEQUAL PLEASE!
guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
Whenever there's a reletively small fandom, there always has to be at least ONE amazing story that takes your breath away. I'd say that this story gets the gold medal in being amazingly breathtaking and emotionally stunning.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Why do I feel like that when the mystery driver is discovered it'll be Eddy's brother?