Reviews for I Shall Believe
On the Hill chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
I know I'm really, really late but this is a really good story. Just thought you deserved your props.
Miguel51 chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
I'm hoping to see more of this fic, because their connection is just fantastic and your writing style is so great. This has become one of my favorite Breyton fics. Just the way that Brooke is there for Peyton, helping her through this desperately trying time in her life, how much they just simply LOVE each other. Wonderful!
Miguel51 chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
Best chapter thus far, mainly because it's not so gor-ramn depressing!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 11 . 5/18/2009
WOW, this story is so dark, depression, so powerful, and suppotive Brooke is awesome! I totally fallen in love with this story, I hope you continue with it.
paulinemcc chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
WOW that was such an awesome update!

Sorry it's taken this long to review, my bad :(

What can I say other than I absolutely love how supportive and understanding Brooke is here with Peyton. She doesn't push, doesn't insist, just allows Peyton to express herself, her worries and decide what to do knowing Brooke will go along with whatever she says.

She so needs a hug though.

It was a very touching chapter and I look forward to see the events unfold over at Naley's.

Thanks for continuing with this story!
idaatje chapter 11 . 10/21/2008
Cuteness!

Brooke is so sweet. Gotta love her.

I wonder how everything will go at Naley's...

Update soon? :)
drumstiix chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
ahh i love this story! i can't wait for more!
JosselynR chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
This was such a cute chapter.

I'm so glad things are slowly getting better for them.

I hope you update soon. I really like this story.
wicked-nachos-09 chapter 10 . 7/22/2008
you have to update. this is such a good story.
sheepish123 chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
Woo hoo, I was so excited to see an update of this fic! Loving it, as usual! Looks like things are slowly turning around for our favourite girls. Can't wait to read more; please post more soon!
parker12 chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
touching BP moments - update soon
physcob2002 chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
that was beautiful! pms
teeney8040 chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
I really appreciate this story. Thank you for writing it. I really hope you continue because I will read every word.
Risen2Fall chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Okay, so I wanted to catch up on your fic and well, I started reading but then back to the beginning and re-read everything. I love it just as much, if not more, than when I read it the first time!

The last chapter, with Peyton's inner monologue and guilt ridden thoughts are amazingly written. Although self-depreciative, still postive, which shows her gradually healing.

As I said, I love it and I hope an update in soon on it's way! I'm looking forward to the direction you take this.
sheepish123 chapter 9 . 4/18/2008
I just have one word for this fic: WOW! I just found this story today, and sat and read the whole thing straight through. This is the most angst-filled Brooke/Peyton story I have ever read, and I've read a lot of them, lol! Your writing is truly amazing, so very deep, and I like the first person POVs. I love how Peyton is everything to Brooke, and vice versa, and how Brooke will never leave, no matter how horrible things are. If you don't continue this story, I will seriously cry, lol! Definitely one of the best (if not THE best) Brooke/Peyton fic I have ever read!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »