Reviews for BLOODLINES
Bronwynn chapter 34 . 7/19/2012
The 20 years that passed held a lot of heartache, but I'm so happy about the resolutions in this installment. Wonderful!
Texan Rebel chapter 34 . 10/17/2008
Just finished, whew! I have to say it, I'm an addict! Looks like more insanity is yet to come. Well, I guess I better start the next part of my favorite GI Joe saga.

Oh, and I loved the story!

TR
Rangerfan58 chapter 33 . 7/4/2008
OK how the HECK is Destro realated to Cayden? besides the Uncle part what's going on?
Princess of Storms chapter 32 . 6/22/2008
I Knew Jeffrey was not dead.
mmkfire chapter 32 . 6/21/2008
good story keep wrtiting.

michelle
Kris721 chapter 28 . 2/23/2008
Great story! The end of the chapters always keep me on the edge of my seat wondering what will happen next. I love the addition of Rowan.

I do have one question though...how old is Eryn? I thought in one of the previous chapters you mentioned her age as being 5? For 5, her language when she speaks seems a bit immature. I teach Kindergarten and most of the children use more advanced language than what Eryn has as dialogue. This is not a flame in any way...just wanted to let you know.
Snakechildau chapter 26 . 2/20/2008
At first i liked your stories, i mean loved your stories! But the new story bloodline, is just out and out bullying to the girl Samantha. I can't stand it, for someones who's been bullyed i know what bullying is and thats bullying! I just don't agree with such behavour and people condoning such behavour. Then the girl is suddenly a friend and Cayden does care about her, when he obvously doesn't and treated her like scum! Like the other Joes did! Even her mum publicly humilated her and didn't defend her or care about her more than the other joes! Then suddenly she forgives them for all that and its all about her father, it couldn't be all about her father! They treated her like scum, something i don't think Scarlett would ever do or Condone. She has a sense of honor and uprightness, looking out for the little guy. Sammy was the little guy in this. I stopped reading, after that all is forgotten scene.
annependragon chapter 28 . 2/18/2008
OH my goodness this is getting good love it great job girls
ashadowdancer chapter 23 . 2/15/2008
This is a good story that I am enjoying, but I have a premonition about future chapters... I think I know how you are going to play it out, but I don't want to put a potential spoiler in here. If you want I will email my suspicions to you. If they aren't true, you might like the idea to add to the story. I hope you will be updating soon; I have you on alert!
reena01 chapter 23 . 1/16/2008
Great couple of chapters, I can't wait to see what Wolfie finds. You may want to check some of the vocabulary, it seems like the wrong word gets used occasionally- but spelled correctly.
annependragon chapter 23 . 1/15/2008
Oh loved these last chapter that were posted. Very touching. Glad that Scar got to see where her son crashed. I know you two you have something up your sleeves about Jeffrey. Just not positive of what.
Cristov chapter 18 . 12/8/2007
Beautiful! I can't find the words to express how this piece has touched each aspect of human emotion. And, for a fellow author, I hope that says something. From word one, it grips you and does not let go. I can honestly say that through your two Joe weddings, to your Faireborn holiday piece, I've absolutely fallen in love with your vision of the Joes. I can especially see Shipwreck running around dressed like Cupid shooting Beach Head in the butt with a Love Arrow, (believe me I'm still rtying to get that image out of my head). You are at the level of story-telling that I hope to one day achieve, and I know that I've got a long way to go. Keep up the good work, and keep those updates coming.
wulfgarfang chapter 18 . 11/27/2007
wow, when you update, you really update. the chapters you added are really great. i have a weird feeling, not completely sure if i'm right, but i think scarlett wants to have a baby, just a hunch on my part. hope to see more of this story soon - it's so entertaining! - wfang
Rangerfan58 chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
OK why is it against the law to let a kid see their sick mom?
annependragon chapter 14 . 11/12/2007
Drats, poor Allie and the whole family. Jaye seemed a bit more like the old Jaye when she talked to Cayden about marry Colleen before she died. I will have you know that I had to kidnap a tissue box to get through this. But really enjoying the story, won't stop just because of that.