Reviews for Young and Brilliant
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
awww. i always love those two :)
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This story was absolutely delightful! I like that the romance was subtle and not an immediate make-out session! It was perfect as you wrote it. Wonderful job!
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
wow. this is really good. i really like the fact that it can happen irl. good job! :)
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Good story, at a guess the securatry is Kurani?
BloodyGoddess chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
AWESoooooooooooooooooooome! UPDATE SOOOOOON :D
V.reve chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Oh my lord! I love, love, love this! Too cute and much more enjoyable than the anime/manga. Sakura has so much more depth here than her counterpart. The cool professionalism she keeps adds life to the story and brings Sasuke down from his high throne! ;P

Kudos to you!
fidelisetespoireanoeldy chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I love how I can come back to this story and it still makes me smile. :) (Yay! 30th review!)
empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Ye gods, why are these two so gosh darn cute together?

I swear, it should be illegal :)
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
You know, maybe you should roll the series into one whole stories; and make the one-shots chapters. That way, it'll be more convenient.
see you another day chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I loved it cx
Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I think it's official. I'm in love with your New york series. You have a wonderful way of characterizing all these established characters. You make them familiar but different all in the same, and it's nice reading some good fanfics here about each one of them.

I can only hope that you'll do something with Suigetsu again. I'm incredibly curious as to how you can flesh him out...and if I'm permitted to suggest that if you do do something with him that he be paired with Karin. Suika is a guilty pleasure of mine :)
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
kyaa

this was amazing! I wish writers like you and Goldberry would write more SasuSaku, really, ]: instead of NejiTen.

-FLAAILS-

I loved how you made Sakura brilliant and not falling to his charms immediately, but being professional, while the usually professional Sasu-chan, instead got captivated by her eyes, kyaa

ASJDKAJSD; I'm afraid I might not stay coherant for long, so adios! xD
Lorena chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I was so sure I'd reviewed this already! After reading the newest installment (the NaruHina piece) I just had to re-read all the other ones (so don't trust your counter because I'm responsible for way too many page views!) and for some god-forsaken reason I hadn't reviewed this one and told you how much I love it! My only complaint is that we don't get to see what happened at the gym. I bet Sasuke tried to play it cool and embarrassed himself somehow. hehe, anyway, amazing job )
Lil Lilypad chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Sweet.

Sasuke and Sakura are very in character.

"Weirdly enough, the high-ranking officer actually asked after Sarutobi’s secretary, who was fine, instead."

Is Sarutobi's secretary Kurenai? XD
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Lovely... any chance of a sequel?