Reviews for Calling for You
MidnightTales357 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
That's a great story .It's so sad but made me cry again .Why fred ?Oh rowling I love this woman but sometimes I...Anyway it was a great story. If you want check out my story(If you like hobbit) and review with your opinion
glowingblueforyou chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
*Bawling*
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
LOVED IT! excellent job
ourgunsandhorses chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is fantastic
FredFanatic chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I have no idea why I continue to read these sad stories about Fred's death. All they do is make me cry, and I know I'm going to cry if I keep reading them, but I do it anyway.

This was well written, and very sad. Your portrayed the twin's relationship very well. Lovely.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
That was sweet and sad. I loved the ending.
littleann84 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Aw, this is so sweet! And really well written too, great job!
SomedayEngland chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
NONONONONONONONONONONONO! [ I can't believe that Fred died! It is the most horrible thought in the world. It would have just killed George! I really liked this story. Good job, it was very well written and sounded just like them. I am just so freaking bitter.
Manavie chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Your story was truly wonderful. Twins are my favorite characters in the book and while reading this I cried...God your story was awesome and really heartfelt one.

Good job! Keep it up. Good luck with your future stories.

Hugs

Manavie
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Very well done, good job!
Furies of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I cried again. Good lord, I haven't cried over this since the beginning of August. And, well... damn. This was good. Sad, and good. You're a wonderful writer.

F.o.D
xChocolateMirror chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
*swimming in a pool full of tears*
Princess Alexis chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was really good...I cried too...
LIzzy .the monster. O'Connor chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Aw...that made me cry. :( That was so beautifully written and NOT sappy like things like this usually are.l You are an amazing writer! Keep it up, mate!
xSlashable chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I cried... I actually cried! This was so beautiful and sad! I still can't believe J.K.R. has let him die! It's so not fair!

Anyway, this story is so amazing...! It's going on my fav's list!