Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Restless Joy chapter 17 . 2/11
This is hands down my favorite Four Brothers fic. You are hilarious, and THANK YOU for getting all the characters right. Awesome, awesome work. I am so glad I didn't find this until it was all finished so I could read it in one glorious sitting.
Boooyakasha chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
That was an awesome story! Just epically fantastic! Mega super awesomeness...not really great with deep compliments, but seriously, I loved this story! it had everything from hilarious banter to deadly action scenes. Theres so much I could say, yet so little room :s, regardless, this should sum it up...You. Are. Awesome! XD Make more of these pleeeeaaaaasssseee!
Boooyakasha chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I found the banter in this hilarious! give yourself a great big pat on the back since I cant, or go get yourself a new toothbrush cuz this intro was golden! Cant wait to read the rest of this! XD
allaboutelephants22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Okay 300! You have a talent with both writing and humor. I hope you continue with it! Good luck in your future endeavours!
allaboutelephants22 chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Your author's notes make this story a thousand times better. I'm just saying.
allaboutelephants22 chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
Okay so I've read this story probably a dozen times as I now have a job that involves a LOT of free time, and every time it gets me that this is some really exceptional writing. And I couldn't leave a piece as great as this with 297 reviews. This definity needs to get to that 300. So don't mind me as I finish that up...
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
Absolutely loved this, great job :)
That Fantasy Junkie 96 chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
Wow! I am amazed. Such a great story. Everybody is so in character. You know Bobby so well. I read a lot where hes not quite done right. I appreciate the fact jthat you include every brother. Some people assume the movie is entirely centered around Bobby and Jack. Thanks for giving Jerry and Angel some love and showing how they feel when Jack is hurt. Please write more fics for Four Brothers. Hell I'll be reading em.
CindyBaby chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I know I have reviewed this story before, but I just have to say that its my favorite and i like to read it once in a while, just because its so good.
Tara Laurel chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
Wow. Just...WOW. This was incredible. I am not quite sure which was more entertaining; the story or the author notes! Those were the best and funniest notes I have ever read! The part about Jack getting an advanced script, your apparent conflicts with Bobby, and so much more had me laughing out loud. The story was original, creative, hilarious, suspenseful, and a whole pile more awesome adjectives. Characterization was spot on. Amazing job!
Tara Laurel chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
OhtarIstar666 chapter 17 . 3/27/2012
This was adorable!
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
awesome
surfgirl1 chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Cain and Abel. Nice. I love this story, it is one of my favorite Four Brothers fanfics. :)
MusicLuvinBMXer chapter 17 . 2/17/2011
Alright. To start off with, this story is amazing. I spent all last night and part of this morning reading it. And let me just tell you, I LOVED IT! A-maze-ing. I was really sad when Jack got shot, because I kept thinking of the movie. :( But this is very well written! And I think you totally nailed Bobby's character.