Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2021
Hi! Don't even know if you'll ever read this since it's been so long but thank you so much for this! It was everything I never knew I needed.
Loved the sense of humor and wit from the characters as well as the author's notes (never looked forward to those so much! You made a trip of those in and of themselves!)
The story was great and quite original and completely flew by too quickly (much much too quickly). Did not feel like 17 chapters at all. This is the second time I've read it and it's still as good as it was the first time around.
You're a wonderful writer and I'm so grateful to you for sharing your talent with us. I looked everywhere for any other FB stories you might have done but can't seem to find any (which was a shame).
Hope you're still writing (even if it isn't in this fandom) and if you ever venture here again, you will definitely have my support.
Take care and hope you stay healthy!
perish-the-thoughtless chapter 17 . 7/10/2018
This was amazing! Probably my favorite Four Brothers fanfic I've read.
lillelouis chapter 7 . 7/4/2018
This is seriously badass. Would make a great movie - oooh! You should rewrite into a screenplay! - change the names, keep everything else :D

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
This is honestly the best thing i've ever read. Just so amazing, and true to character. You have real, raw talent and I couldn't even stop reading to review, I had to read it all first. Any way to convince you to write something more for four brothers? Just, you know. Bravo.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 17 . 3/23/2017
Hahaha

I loved this
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 13 . 3/23/2017
I'm like... so invested.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 7 . 3/23/2017
Oh, Bobby. You're going to give your little brother a heart attack.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 6 . 3/23/2017
I really wish Bobby had a cellphone so he could call Jerry and Angel.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
Dude.

It's already too late. For all of you. You hit his brother. You're through.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
Mercers man. The mouths they got on them.
Bookdancer chapter 17 . 6/25/2016
This was amazing... and I'm not even in the fandom... I'm planning on watching the movie, but I only heard of it yesterday when I first started reading this... loved it so much, you're a great writer! Your fic has made me really excited to watch the movie. :)
Restless Joy chapter 17 . 2/11/2015
This is hands down my favorite Four Brothers fic. You are hilarious, and THANK YOU for getting all the characters right. Awesome, awesome work. I am so glad I didn't find this until it was all finished so I could read it in one glorious sitting.
SapphireInTheSky824 chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
That was an awesome story! Just epically fantastic! Mega super awesomeness...not really great with deep compliments, but seriously, I loved this story! it had everything from hilarious banter to deadly action scenes. Theres so much I could say, yet so little room :s, regardless, this should sum it up...You. Are. Awesome! XD Make more of these pleeeeaaaaasssseee!
SapphireInTheSky824 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I found the banter in this hilarious! give yourself a great big pat on the back since I cant, or go get yourself a new toothbrush cuz this intro was golden! Cant wait to read the rest of this! XD
allaboutelephants22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Okay 300! You have a talent with both writing and humor. I hope you continue with it! Good luck in your future endeavours!