Reviews for Best Laid Plans

I loved this
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 13 . 3/23
I'm like... so invested.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 7 . 3/23
Oh, Bobby. You're going to give your little brother a heart attack.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 6 . 3/23
I really wish Bobby had a cellphone so he could call Jerry and Angel.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 3/23
Dude.

It's already too late. For all of you. You hit his brother. You're through.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 4 . 3/23
Mercers man. The mouths they got on them.
Bookdancer chapter 17 . 6/25/2016
This was amazing... and I'm not even in the fandom... I'm planning on watching the movie, but I only heard of it yesterday when I first started reading this... loved it so much, you're a great writer! Your fic has made me really excited to watch the movie. :)
Restless Joy chapter 17 . 2/11/2015
This is hands down my favorite Four Brothers fic. You are hilarious, and THANK YOU for getting all the characters right. Awesome, awesome work. I am so glad I didn't find this until it was all finished so I could read it in one glorious sitting.
SaphireInTheSky chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
That was an awesome story! Just epically fantastic! Mega super awesomeness...not really great with deep compliments, but seriously, I loved this story! it had everything from hilarious banter to deadly action scenes. Theres so much I could say, yet so little room :s, regardless, this should sum it up...You. Are. Awesome! XD Make more of these pleeeeaaaaasssseee!
SaphireInTheSky chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I found the banter in this hilarious! give yourself a great big pat on the back since I cant, or go get yourself a new toothbrush cuz this intro was golden! Cant wait to read the rest of this! XD
allaboutelephants22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Okay 300! You have a talent with both writing and humor. I hope you continue with it! Good luck in your future endeavours!
allaboutelephants22 chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Your author's notes make this story a thousand times better. I'm just saying.
allaboutelephants22 chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
Okay so I've read this story probably a dozen times as I now have a job that involves a LOT of free time, and every time it gets me that this is some really exceptional writing. And I couldn't leave a piece as great as this with 297 reviews. This definity needs to get to that 300. So don't mind me as I finish that up...
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
Absolutely loved this, great job :)
That Fantasy Junkie 96 chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
Wow! I am amazed. Such a great story. Everybody is so in character. You know Bobby so well. I read a lot where hes not quite done right. I appreciate the fact jthat you include every brother. Some people assume the movie is entirely centered around Bobby and Jack. Thanks for giving Jerry and Angel some love and showing how they feel when Jack is hurt. Please write more fics for Four Brothers. Hell I'll be reading em.