Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
This is honestly the best thing i've ever read. Just so amazing, and true to character. You have real, raw talent and I couldn't even stop reading to review, I had to read it all first. Any way to convince you to write something more for four brothers? Just, you know. Bravo.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 17 . 3/23/2017
Hahaha

I loved this
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 13 . 3/23/2017
I'm like... so invested.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 7 . 3/23/2017
Oh, Bobby. You're going to give your little brother a heart attack.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 6 . 3/23/2017
I really wish Bobby had a cellphone so he could call Jerry and Angel.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
Dude.

It's already too late. For all of you. You hit his brother. You're through.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
Mercers man. The mouths they got on them.
Bookdancer chapter 17 . 6/25/2016
This was amazing... and I'm not even in the fandom... I'm planning on watching the movie, but I only heard of it yesterday when I first started reading this... loved it so much, you're a great writer! Your fic has made me really excited to watch the movie. :)
Restless Joy chapter 17 . 2/11/2015
This is hands down my favorite Four Brothers fic. You are hilarious, and THANK YOU for getting all the characters right. Awesome, awesome work. I am so glad I didn't find this until it was all finished so I could read it in one glorious sitting.
SaphireInTheSky chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
That was an awesome story! Just epically fantastic! Mega super awesomeness...not really great with deep compliments, but seriously, I loved this story! it had everything from hilarious banter to deadly action scenes. Theres so much I could say, yet so little room :s, regardless, this should sum it up...You. Are. Awesome! XD Make more of these pleeeeaaaaasssseee!
SaphireInTheSky chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I found the banter in this hilarious! give yourself a great big pat on the back since I cant, or go get yourself a new toothbrush cuz this intro was golden! Cant wait to read the rest of this! XD
allaboutelephants22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Okay 300! You have a talent with both writing and humor. I hope you continue with it! Good luck in your future endeavours!
allaboutelephants22 chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Your author's notes make this story a thousand times better. I'm just saying.
allaboutelephants22 chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
Okay so I've read this story probably a dozen times as I now have a job that involves a LOT of free time, and every time it gets me that this is some really exceptional writing. And I couldn't leave a piece as great as this with 297 reviews. This definity needs to get to that 300. So don't mind me as I finish that up...
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
Absolutely loved this, great job :)