Reviews for Paralyzed
secret chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
i wish azula was Nice
awesomeperson22btwaangiscute chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
Awesome! When's the next chapter coming in?
KatNovak7311 chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
Very nice. You are one of my fav authors.
Olina chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
I love this fic!Please put up more chapters :(
jpg207 chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Please put up more chapters
jpg207 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
This chapter has that "I'm happy but I feel like I might cry feel to it"
In other word I love it
2n2kas chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
Wow you toss Aang alot in this story :D And i have to admit i was quite intrigued in these last chapters and scared that Zuko would use her (Glad that didn't happen :) )
Justice Tokidoki chapter 19 . 4/13/2012
Good chapter! Very fluffy...
12Kataangheart's chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
please just 1 more i know you dont know me pleeeaaasssse);
KARIN848 chapter 19 . 3/2/2012
Huzzah! Finally! I was seriously considering the fact that you were malled by giant, mutant, flying bears or something! I am so glad that at least you haven't forgotten about the story. I have been reading this since around 2009 and it has been one of my favourites. I often re-read older stories just in case an author comes back as a zombie and updates. I'm not sure if this is the end because it seemed like a happy ending, but really, great job. Thank you for writing one of the best A:LA stories on this site! It's been wonderful seeing how your witing improved and changed over the years. Great work!

KARIN
NerdsAreCool chapter 19 . 2/29/2012
THANK YOU FOR FINALLY UPDATING! God, it feels like it's been forever. -Takes number- Darn it! Number 136. It's gonna take a while to beat you up. Jk jk. Update, AND I MEAN IT, soon.
Hyper V chapter 19 . 2/29/2012
Yay! You updated! I loved this chapter! I really love te whole thing in general. The idea is awesome and the plot is great!
Hyper V chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
Wow. I'm just reading this now! It's so good! It's been, what, 6 months since you last updated? Common! You can't have that bad a writers block! Update soon so I don't forget this really awesome story you're writing!
LovinANDLivinLife chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wow. Amazing. Fantastic. :)
Zorua Illusion chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
Dude (or dudette), hi-five for Pokemon! Amazing story, PLEASE keep updating! It's too good of a story to be discontinued!