Reviews for Help Me Make it Through the Night
kaheels chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Somehow, that seems like a very realistic way it could have happened, even if it might have been a couple years later. I loved the flirtation at work, it was so true to them.
Grisslover chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Its awesome how your story makes me like I am Sara and I feel evrything she is feeling. Thanks
toothchick chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Amazing! Beautiful! Hot! I loved this story! You truely captured Gil & Sara! THANK YOU!
litbuff chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Thank you for a beautifully written story! So romantic and wonderful! *sighs*
Sasusc chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
OMG! I love this story! This is my first time reading it, and I'm so sorry for missing it the first time (although, I wasn't into CSI back then). But this story blew me away. It's absolutely fabulous! I love everything about it. Something about this story sparked my own muse into writing, so I know I must read it again as soon as I need to jump start my muse. **grins**

I love the whole date, and Grissom's reason for wanting to take her out to dinner. It's so Grissom. And their confession of love? Love it. He's trying to break up with her (if one can break up without being in a relationship) and goes and admit he loves her. I also liked how you threw a case into story. I usually don't care much about reading about them working a case, but it fits nicely into the story. I cracked up at near the ending where Grissom rolls up his sleeves in the breakrom. Just loved it. If it wasn't 5 in the morning and a pressing need to go to bed, I just might read it again. Then again, there's tomorrow. **winks**
Elialys chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
You know, this is really one of the very first GSR stories I read, more than two years ago. I will never forget how YOUR stories made me fall so deeply in love with this couple.

It was even better than what I remembered (maybe it's because my english level 'slightly' improved since then ). I love how romantic, sweet and intense it was, that's exactly what I needed.

Thank you, again and always.

*Elialys*
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I loved this story the first time round. So great to read it again, thank you
regan666 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
omfg, first off...WOW i mean WOW. that was incredibly hot, i shouldnt read this with everyone awake. you are a fantastic writter it was up the great work!:)
Wander52 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Wow, what a rewrite...you should do this full time.