Reviews for Karma
... speechless...
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Liked it.
SwaggerJaggerOffTheLittleSock chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
:) Tanya really does like Eddie.
twilightlover333 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Way good. You should write a one-shot of what Tanya is thinking at the wedding.
TwilightLUVER786 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Cool first chapter great plot i'm looking forward to the rest of the story please update ASAP!
VampsMoonAngel chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I didn't really think that there'd be a seguel. It was a very good seguel... Sorry I'm trying not to repeat words... I guess it's not working.
Stargirlrox chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
It's no use, Tanya. He doesn't love you, or even like you more than normal! Just move on, damn it!
Llama Mama23 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
o!

You should write a tri-quel of her thoughts once he DOES change Bella, or when she gets the wedding invitation...
selinnium chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
What do you mean by "even though the fates didn’t envy me, that didn’t mean they envied this Bella girl either"?

I feel bad for Tanya, but too bad ;)
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
wow..

love it!
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
wow
Selonianth chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
cool
wildly-wrathful chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
This was great! I hope you do another sequel, with Tanya meeting Bella. You're an excellent writer!
stupid shiny volvo owner xo chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
i loved it! you should make a third one at a farther point in time, like tanya finding out that edward is marrying bella. you're a really good writer ]
Great Aunt Florence chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Thank you so much! You're a great writer! You protrayed Tanya's reaction well, just like I imagined! :D

It pleased me to see that you still made her nice, in a way. How she defended the Cullens to the rest of her coven.

Great writing. I'll be looking for more of your frequent stories.

Great Aunt Florence.