Reviews for Marsian Colds
Whirlwind421 chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
Awesome! I love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
That was so sad! Evil Rose...why'd she go and do that! *cries* Brilliant written and brilliant idea!
chocolatecake123 chapter 9 . 9/1/2008
Howdy!

God I have to thankyou for this fic, I have been seriously bored today but your Fic completly resuced me. It was simply amazing, wish it wasn't over 'cause now I have to be bored 'gen :(.

Anywhoo well done. Oh and the ending was perfect. Really funny.
Braelyn Rae chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
I can't believe it took me this long to read, and now... it's over? I feel like a part of me just died, lol, not really, but I'm really going to miss this fic. Thanks for posting!
Wish I had a Spike-Bot chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
YES! SPIKE REFERENCE!
timano chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
Highly enjoyable and entertaining-clever dialogue and plot twists too. 10 out of 10 stars!

Out of curiosity, did you have a cold when you started this story?
Kathryn Shadow chapter 9 . 3/19/2008
Wow, that was weird, and thoroughly enjoyable despite the repeated spelling error in the word "Martian"... Sorry, I'm in a weird editing mood. I've been tearing my half-written chapters apart for days. -irked glare at self-

Anyway. Yay! -applauds- Brilliant, and a VERY welcome distraction from the history lesson which I already know most of... and Staazula, I just ended a sentence in a preposition. I'M SORRY! -cowers-

Yes, I commonly curse in Gallifreyan. And Klingon. And French, which is weird because I have no intention of ever learning anything about the language besides...

Anyway. Sorry, my Time Lord sister just came over and we watched a hell of a lot of Ten, and I've been known to be somewhat tofu-like at times. Several times. Most times, actually...

Crappit, there I go again. -irked face-

I have to do the -irked face- thing 'cause the bloody thing won't let me do the emoticon. . See?

Before I go on a half-hour dissertation about the pleasures of tofu, emoticons, straws and jelly babies (All of which are beautiful, just occasionally not at the same time), I just want to say that A. Again, this was beautiful and is going on my faves list RIGHT NOW, and B. you just received the longest review I've ever given. :)

Congrats, and expect further ramblings from myself at your other stuff.
Rommie's Voice chapter 9 . 3/18/2008
Loved it.
bann chapter 9 . 3/17/2008
I love the ending! Brilliant as always! :D

You can bet I'll be checking in for the next story! And good luck with focusing on your writing!
Saavik13 chapter 9 . 3/16/2008
giggle. that last scene reminded me so much of Doctor McCoy from Star Trek...double giggle
rosie-bec chapter 9 . 3/16/2008
Hurrah! Good old Jack, cheeky boy. Great fic hun, love it. Looking forwad for the next! Love the fuzzy ending
tune of water chapter 9 . 3/16/2008
i am sorry i thought you might not finish it but you have to admit the end of the last chapter could have been an ending but an unsatifying one at that so anyway... thats all i can think to say... ok bye...
Blonde Dr.Who-Guru With Brains chapter 9 . 3/16/2008
WHOOP, a mention AND knowing my name is already on that list! V v happy now. :D)) Am sad that this fic is over, but looking forward to the sequel.

**"...and can I just say I'm impressed you've made your way through this excruciatingly long AN!"**

I like long ANs, the longer and more rambling, the better. :P

Anywho, I should be getting on with hw. For both languages. Fun.

Keep writing otherwise I won't be accountable for my actions. *narrowed eyes*
NonExistente chapter 9 . 3/16/2008
Awh great fic! And brilliant AN, that has gotta be the longest I've ever read! Haha!

Can't wait for the sequel, you've already caught my attention! _

x
bells chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
that was good i sorta wanted a better ending like some jumping for joy and maybe an awkward kiss or something but it was still really good