Reviews for Let Me Hear You Roar
yaoichallenge21 chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
Very interesting, if a little weird, but i like it. Its funny and cute. Update soon. Looking forward to what happens next.
werekat chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Continue please :)
Azrael Jinsei chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Please write more soon. Thank you
Pixiecropse chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
okay keep writing you can;t leave people hanging like this its pretty much murder which is illegal so please please write and post
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
I like it its great!
Blue Roselette chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
awwww maaaan...and i was looking forward to finding out what happened next xd

but anyway, who's this stranger that dumbledore keeps talking about? will snape slip and admit that he feels for harry while he's bedridden? does dumbledore know that they feel for each other now? how about how are things going to be when the school year starts?

oh so many questions! i hope you do ur magic and bring another chapter soon :D oh, and happy thanksgiving by the way ;)
Snape'sPurpleFanta chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Love it.
Schiffer chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
I like your story(but then I like any story that has Harry turning into a cat). But your story is well written and unique, I look forward to reading more!
lov2catnap chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
More? Please?
SailorCopperOwl chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
This story idea is funny and the whole chapters have been lovely so far. I'm really enjoying this. Looking forward to read the rest.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
The 6th chapter confused me a bit. . .what was that all about? lol Looking forward to your update. :3
ChristinaCatastrophic chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Alright, so the status thing at the top says complete, but that doesn't seem like an end to me?

Other than that I was enjoying the idea of Harry as a lion, that was clever. (:
blueEyre chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
I like this story, but is there a reason it's marked "complete" when you're clearly still working on it? Look forward to the next chapter.
AidenVanHelsing chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Great story so far!
Hericus C chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Interesting story, but Snape's feelings seemed to move to fast-as in over a day. Also he arrived at the Dursleys to take Harry to Hogwarts for the rest of summer, however later after the infirmary, it was stated there were students around. I do like it though as Harry's metamorph seems to have woken something in him.

One, question though, the tag line is reading the story is complete but it obviously isn't...will it be finished?