Reviews for Seeds of the Future
My one true love chapter 7 . 10/20/2007
This story looks like it could be really good, but it kind of jumps a lot. I really like what I've read, but it is very confusing. I would just watch how much you jump around without explaining things. I'm sure that you'll explain things in the future, but I would just be careful. I can't wait to see the next update.
CatfaceFluffy chapter 7 . 10/19/2007
Hey I really like your story! I love the fact that the way you write the story is so reminiscent of the way the series is shot on TV! One criticism though is that your portrayal of Peter and Claire is not so realistic. The things that they say are all extremely out of character. I don't think Claire is the type to say "You do not do that to the man I love!" It's too cheesy, and she's not one to make declarations like that. Anyway, besides that, I love everything else, and I am patiently awaiting the next installment!
pokey chapter 7 . 10/19/2007
very cool
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
Great chapter, looking forward to an update.
FanFicFreakForever chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
great story!
Brilliant5 chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
pretty cool. continue soon :]
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
Great story, looking forward to an update.
Mayhem Managed chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
The plot thickens! Really, it's gotta be like half-cured concrete by now.

Loved the comparison between DL and Kitty Pride - it's totally in character for Hiro.

Great job, can't wait to read more. :)
TaleWeaver chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
Meant to say something before this, actually, but this chapter really got to me.

The bit where Sylar defeats Peter, because in the end? Peter feels like he's a danger to Claire and that he deserves to die for the way he feels about her? God, I was blinking back tears, there. And the bittersweet bit at the end? Where Hiro's suffering over another failure... and then beginning to learn how to let it go - and using Superman as an analogy? SO Hiro!

The bits where Matt's explaining things to Hiro... man, you do this bit SO well I can actually keep track of what's happening... mostly.

One point, though: when Sylar referred to 'that Japanese git' - I thought it was Claude, because I've only ever heard Brits use that term. It's not even popular here in Australia. Unless I've missed an episode where Sylar uses it - or unless you're implying that Sylar added Claude to the kill list, and absorbed some of his vocabulary too - then you need to change it.
Philomena chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
Wow.. The last chapter really threw me. Did Peter die? Can't wait for the update. This is a very interesting story :)
Aurora528 chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
MORE please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRY'S ON TOP.

i NEED more!

PAIRE ROCKS!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
update soon
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
i like it!
Aurora528 chapter 2 . 9/3/2007

OMG i LOVE this story, PLEASE continue.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Interesting. Looking forward to finding out where you take this.

-Ellie