Reviews for Patience Divine
KnightInShiningFlannel chapter 1 . 3/29
I just love how you didn't make them sleep with other people. Like yeah they went out, but didn't do the deed. It literally pains me to read when they do. I'm so glad they got together.

Beautifully written as always! Love your work!
i declare this canon they lived happily ever after - ty for providing us with such perfection
junienmomo chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Truly a masterpiece. Two adults in a confident relationship, finding a solid path to something more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Please come back. The fandom/junkies need you.
EternallyEC chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I am without the words to tell you just how amazing this was. Definitely my favorite of your work thus far, it left me breathless and damn near speechless. Simply beautiful!
Liz chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Great story, I love how you deepened their friendship and the game of "I never" was worth reading twice.
Nikkiegf chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
you're right, it is long :P but it sure was worth the wait. i loved it. LOVED it.
Lovin it and hating it chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
wow! That was realy good.
andi chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I just re-read this story and was still just as blown away by how very well-written, true to character but even more fleshed out by being able to hear thoughts and rationales, and interesting this story is. You are truly very talented. I loved every moment of it. Thank you for writing this and enabling fans to continue enjoying experiencing Gilmore Girls.
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I don't think the word "incredible" does this story justice, but that's the word im going with. The only thing that would've made this story better may of been a different ending. Like after Lorelai asked forever? Luke would confirm..forever. Other then that, so amazing!
Sutton chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Luke not a big player in his youth nice. The bantering between them how I miss that. I keep telling you that in every one of your stories but you have a way of making us visualize them saying those words to each other. Lorelai's going into the diner to ask Luke for a favor. I can actually see her talking that fast. Luke saying "I told you not to go off of your medication" priceless. I can't stop laughing at the bantering between them its just like the early years. I would have loved to see this story in an episode it would probably have won an Emmy. Lorelai getting him to go on her blind date so he could pick up someone at the bar so he could live life priceless. Again you have Lorelai making the first move in this relationship always thought she should. Reading your stories is going back to seasons 1 thru 5. The best friends first, always being there for each other and finally falling in love with each other. There is so much in this story I could go on and on. I just want to say again you have written them so in character Thank You, Thank You.
lukedanesloverr chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Okay, words cannot even begin to describe how much I love this story. I've read a ton of fan fictions on here, but this is pretty close to number one - and not just because of the smut. It's amazing! I absolutely love the last conversation! It's so freakin realistic, I can't stand it! I don't know what it is.. you just really have a talent for this stuff. All of your stories have these fresh new plots, and they are all amazing. I've never been able to not finish one of them. You make my stories look like crap! haha

Great job, really. ]
gossamerwings7 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
This story was freaking awesome! You are a very talented writer and nailed the characters down. I could see each one acting this way. Very, very, good. Two thumbs up!
Clarissa Dalloway chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Amazing x

I've looking for ages now for really brilliant LL fanfic, none of the cheesy sickly stuff that is completly OOC, and I really thought I had read all the 'Wow' fics already and was out. Then I found this.

Everything you'd want in a fic. Amazing. The Best!

Off to read more of your stuff now!
Crittab chapter 1 . 11/9/2007