Reviews for Who Would You Marry?
SophieNewman chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Wow. This was cool. I liked how determined James was. It was nice. :)
abandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This was brilliant, and so adorable! Loved it! :)
Encypher chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
The idea of James reading a romance novel makes me laugh. It seems a bit of a strange conversation for two teenage boys to be having, but then again I'm not a boy so I really wouldn't know. I'd never thought of Sirius not wanting to get married before, it's an intriguing idea though
shiny ruby chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Love this! Its so Sirius and James :D
lilirox187 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hi. Oh no, you don't know me! I Definitly didn't just review another one of your stories! Your bonkers! :D Anyways, love this! You are so good at keeping people in character and you have the perfect amount of description so it's not too boring and not too undescribtive. Love love LOVE!
PJHPSGfan chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
So funny & cute ;)
E.G. Potter chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aw. This was super good. I love James. Haha. :D
Cap-has-Attitude chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Awwww... Poor James. Lily if you don't marry him I will cause that was just sweet.
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
oo...love it!
Jack'N'SallyGal chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Aww, that definitely made me smile! )

Of course Sirius would only consider getting married if threatened with the pain of death. Cute. I liked the banter between the two friends but what I liked most about James' reasoning for wanting to marry Lily was that she stood up for what she believed in and she had a brain.

A few days ago I heard a girl talking about how she 'dumbed down' for a guy because she wanted him to like her.

I nearly laughed out loud when she said that which is why I like that James likes Lily for her brain and because she stands up for what's important to her. )

Liked it! Cheers! JNSG
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This is really good! I'm suprised you don't have heaps of reviews!
tresdrole chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Very cute! I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aww, that was sweet. I liked Sirius's unconvinced reaction. Good job. :)
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
very cute. I think it would be funny if James had been like 'I like her for who she is' and Sirius had burst out laughing. James would be like -_- lamo
zazazaza chapter 1 . 4/20/2008