Reviews for Bring Me to Life
Illyria934 chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
I am so completely in love with this story; it's even better than "Burden." I was so glad to see that there is another sequel. Good job!
Sammyscougar chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Yeap Part 2 was definitely another emotional roller coaster ride... What a blast from the past, Molly. Had to think for a minute who, then the penny dropped. What a roll reversal. Aww moment, Dean telling a Bedtime story, cute. Very heartbreaking with Sam in a catatonic state and Dean trying to get him back especially the line, "You're coming back to me & I'm not taking no for an answer, wow them's fighting words. That wonderful banter between Dean & Missouri, "Oprah has nothing on me, child. Just sit your butt down & cut the crap. You've really got the characters nailed. There's not to many times I've really been infuriated with Dean, throwing away Samulet was one, but ripping up his mum's diary. Sam should have kicked the shit out of him. I did however really feel for him at the end, when he didn't want Sam to go help Jo and everybody seemed against him. And then you left me on the edge... Dayum.. Off to read the last part Oooh all excited.. Beers & Cheers. )
SamDeanLover28 chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
chapter was great. ill b here for you next story.
ziggy.uk chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
Never thought Dean would use almost the same words on Sam John did when he left for Stanford; the feeling behind them really must have hit him hard. The fact that Dean has now gone after his brother and Ellen proves that he didn't mean what he said although Sam thinks he did.

Not good Sam forcing his visions it's really taking a toll on his health. Just hope what he put himself through has really given him some sort of lead on finding Jo.

Will look out for 'Head Games'.
zuimar chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
Wow, what an angsty chapter! Very good! Enjoyed this fic hugely, can't wait for the next story (sorry to hear that will be the last one of this great series).
zuimar chapter 9 . 5/1/2008
Great update, I thoroughly love this fic!
ziggy.uk chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
Poor Dean wanting Sam to let all of this go but Sam is unable to after what his mother said to him!

Not good that they are not getting on too well at the moment, but if the chips are down the other will be by his brothers side at a moments notice. It just showed how desperate Dean was to get through to his brother, first threatening to set fire to their mothers diary, then tearing it up in frustration.

Looks like Sam now has the information he needs but I fear it's taken a lot out of him with the blood dripping from his nose.
darksupernatural chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
Great new chapter. Love the Interaction with Missouri, you do such a great job writing her. Nice twist at the end and I'm looking forward to the next chapter and the next story.
RedDragen chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
Oh no, who's Blood? I hope Sam will get out of this. Please up date soon.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
great
ziggy.uk chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
Yay, Sam is back and in control of his body again! Awesome tussle he had in his mind with Jake! And just loved the 'normal' bitch/jerk at the end of the chapter, things definitely seem to be okay again!
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
Another awesome chapter, just loved the interaction between Sam and his dad, and great that he told Sam he loved him. It still seems that Sam has a way to go though.
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this awesome chapter. Just loved Sam's 'time' with Jess but he still seems to have a way to go.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
awesome
darksupernatural chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
Wow! I just read this one and the one that this leads off of. This has been an amazing series and to be able to sit down and read both... I just got lost in a story for the entire evening. Thanks for making my night! I'll definitely be back for the next chapters.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »