Reviews for Just a Little
lmsthelegacy chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
so, this is the first time I have read an anime-based fanfiction. And to be honest I'm glad yours is the first one I read. I give it a two thumbs up :]
Poshu chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Yes! I love that this is from JJ's POV, it's so sad yet so beautiful. I love the part where he's trying to pretend that Dee's holding him and not pounding him. Beautiful work. Much kudos.
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Woah... this makes JJ seem like a crazy/obsesed stalker... He's scary here. But I dunno, I've only gotten through the first volume of the manga, so maybe he IS like this. He didn't seem like it though. Scary.
Chess chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Oh. Wow. That last line definatly put tears in my eyes. This was incredible. You got JJ's character just right. I didn't used to like him, but I certainly feel bad for him in situations like this. Great take on him.
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Aw... poor JJ... I feel so sorry for him...
This fic reminds me of one of the Rurouni Kenshin endsongs. *singing softly* "Ciao... ciao..."
Medra: *barges in* Hey! _ Loved the fanfic. Got any more?
Me: Hey! Would you mind? I'm writing here! Go back to your own story!
Medra: No way!
*A struggle ensues. Medra ends up back in her stories, pouting. "Dammit... can't get any good yaoi around here..."*
Anyways, I really liked JJ's train of thought. It was very realistic, and true to the character. Most authors have a problem doing both - me included. I congratulate you. Bye!
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Poor JJ...he didn't KNOW that the dude was after japanese people, how could he? I personally HATED JJ's voice in that DVD, it bugged the hell out of me, and Dee's voice was absolutely horrid as well. Ryo's made me cackle and Bicky's made me swoon though. :-D
I once imagined what JJ did after Dee left. I admit, it was alot like that. Bicky was being nice a little, and it went, only being as nice as he had to be. The characterisation was really great, I can see exactly where you're coming from. Nice going!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
OH DEAR! BABY, I KNOW THIS SCENE! and you wrote this inspired from that, to think that was so short! you're beautiful! i love this. although poor JJ, but hey, i love this fic!
Cornflake Miko chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Congratulations Tomo, you have written the best fake fanfic that I've found on fanfictiion net today. In character, spelling and grammer fine, believable concept and entertaing to read. Wow.

That seems to be something thats all to rare in this section.

once again, wow.
a chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
This is just...gorgeous. Yes, that's the word I'm looking for. Absolutely lovely. The imagery and emotion were beautifully executed, especially through the use of the present tense; it was nice to read something where the present tense didn't make me want to claw out my eyeballs. I really did feel sorry for JJ, even though I usually dislike him terribly. I like your take on JJ, too; his angst was tastefully done, and didn't seem too over-the-top.
Kaolla chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Too lazy to log in again..any way I loved your fic. I just saw the movie recently and I must say that JJ is my favorite character. Maybe its just because he is so cute - Too bad he has no chance. O I know write a fic with JJ and Rose that would be so appropriate since they both like people they cant have! Oh my I'm babbaling again _ anyway write more fics!
shuu1982 chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Ohh! I love the JJ POV. I think this story right here definetly describes how he feels sometimes. Please continue?
Silent Cherub chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
*grabs another tissue* Aw, I feel so sorry for the poor guy, his feelings not being returned the way he wants to. I also can't understand why Dee wouldn't want him anyway. He's so adorable. (That scene in the oav where he rushed over to Dee like the love-crazed man he was/is, was just too cute. -)*sigh* It's too bad though.. I really think he deserves some happiness. Oh, just for the record, you really did a great job. *points at her watery eyes* That should speak for itself or need I say more? -

Bearit chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Woooow! *eyes get sparkly* I love JJ although I'm a Dee/Ryo worshipper, but JJ is too cute and funny! This was a really sad story about that scene in the OAV (which I have just finished watching five minutes ago *sweatdrops*) and probably what JJ was thinking during that scene. (Wee... I think I repeated myself.) Great job with this!
Glamorous Glue chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Wow! What a brilliant idea for a fic! I was almost crying for JJ by the end of it! Why does Dee waste his time with Ryo anyways? Ryo is such a tease...Great stuff!
Xeriah chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Aw, poor JJ. *sniff* Very sweet piece here. I enjoyed reading it!