Reviews for You Go, I Go
FairyElle chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Hey Dawn,

I loved this story, thanks for writing it. Your characterization is always so spot on, and I love how you can express so much with so few words. Fantastic job, girl! I enjoyed this story very much.
50boys chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I just love when Sam saves others (especially Dean) at his own expense. This was so, so good!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
You have got to love the whole 'bitch/jerk' winchesterway... great job on this story... I can't wait till season 3!
cookiekay chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Nice story. Was kinda hoping for more, but over all it was cute and good.
KellyMortimore chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Way to go! Great job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Awesome oneshot! Sam would so give his life for his brother if it meant keeping him safe-he would follow him over the edge not to beparated from him!
Manavie chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Hey Dawn,

It's so good to see you back at least with a short fic.

This was so awesome. I LOVED it a lot. I first read it in Limp Sam website. I wasn't sure whether I could review. But now you got it here I can.

I hope you'll write more fics. I seriously missed them.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
You did a great job packing so much action into your short story, plus some great brother moments.

The rescue scene with Sam holding on to Dean and Kyle, I like how the words you had Sam speak held double meanings.

Sam told Dean he was not going to let the two of them fall, "Nobody's dying" and "No, I let go you'll die. I'm not letting go. I can do this," was also Sam telling Dean he is going to do everything possible to save his brother from the deal he made in "AHBL".

Enjoyed your story, it was fun to read.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Cupido chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Oh my god! I loved the little small talk in the end. Just typical Dean. Hey, when will you be writing a long fic again?
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
great one parter!
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 9/1/2007

this oneshot is lovely! I read it back at limp-sam and i read it the second time on here, and it's still so GOOD!

you're so SO TALENTED!

beautiful job! Thanks for the limp!Sam too! hehe.

Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
oh, great fic!
tracys dream chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
That was lovely. The end made me smile.
Smarley chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Woot Woot New story!

fantastic like always. You just can't help but love limp!Sam.

Great Job!
Onthnis chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
So good to see another great story from you. I DO love the Limp Sam...can't figure out why someone, who doesn't like it, would read it. But, you, as always did an amazing job.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »