Reviews for You Go, I Go
Ibelieveinsam chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Hey Dawn!

I'm happy to see you got this posted. I just read this again, probably for a fourth time and I just love it. You really managed to capture the theme of strength and sacrifice in so few words. I just love when Sam says, "You go. I go." You could really sense his determination and his need to save Dean because he'd be lost without him. Amazing work as always :)
Emberseve chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
THIS WAS EXCELLENT! I LOVED IT! My most favorite part of the whole thing was when Sam was holding onto Dean and Kyle and also the ending! I also thought that the ending was REALLY CUTE!

- Emberseve
bally2cute chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
You had me a little worried with Dean's resolve for a minute there, but it seems that Sam's is stronger! Loved it!
Poetique-Justyce chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
You won't believe this but I was just thinking about you today hoping you were doing well and wondering if you had any new fiction posted. So imagine my surprise when I checked my email and received an author alert email about this story! lol! I liked this story especially the trademark brotherly kodak moment at the end. You definitely were able to appease my Limp!Sam addiction. But you know how addictions are...only a matter of time before I'll need another quick fix. lol!
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
great..kuved it..luv all yur stories of course
teal-lover chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
very nice. sammy was right-even if he has to march into hell right along dean, he'll do it. they need to stick together, and it's a good thing sam helped dean to realize that.
anon chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I actually have absolutely no use for limp!Sam, to me he's limp and whiny enough already. Sam to me shines best when he fights to save Dean. That's what I like about this story and what I hope to see more of from him next year. It's time for a 220 lb, 6'5", 24 year old grown man, and trained hunter for God's sake, to stop being babied and instead of worrying about saving himself, worry about saving the one person who's made everything good in his life possible.
friendly chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
another great story.. I Wish it was longer, but I know the rules of the game...
talon81 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
awesome story! :)
Intex chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Good! I think the ending would have been more epic if the big bold the end wasn't there but other than that it was awesome.
TraSan chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Ouch!

Good story - always appreciate a little hurt!Sam.

And then ending was great!
LadyGhostWhisperer chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Ok seriously... you made me scream... that was AWESOME!
yasmine32068 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I am currently on the phone with my good friend LadyGhostWhisper... We got excited to see a new story! Can't wait for more!
supercellchaser chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I read this over at SFTCOL(AR)S a little while back and love it! Sammy just being Sammy and it's so awesome! Good job. :-)
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3