Reviews for Just a Drawing
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh gosh- dark mark!
Lovely ficlet, this was great :D
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
oh the significance of a simple drawing. loved it.
shadowwolf chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Is Minerva Gryffindor in this FanFic? Because I know Voldy was Slytherin. Gryffindors don't get along, so you can understand my confusion.

Please continue this; it has a lot of possibilitys.
wigglesfunk chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Ooh, that's so eery considering that it's the mark that will terrify the wizarding world years later! I loved this fic and your writing. Thanks for a great read!
zedille chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Cute, everyone in character, and perfectly plausible. Me liked!
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow,

I really loved the whole dark mark drawing foreshadow. Very creepy.

Cloudy
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
wonderful look into tom's/minerva's school years ;) eek. *scared*

very in character. ;)

ani.
Emily92 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
That was the perfect blend of creepy and nice; I liked it.
Duskiscoming chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
o I liked it :) right amout of creepiness and it's fascinating watching these two interact with one another
CountessMel chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Heh, creepy, eh? Very interesting. I am particularly partial to your character choice; very appropriate. Your dialogue was most certainly 21st century-style, but that was fine because it had substance to it. I would challenge you however, should you write about these characters again, to have them speak/act in a manner appropriate to their time (ei: 1940s-ish or so). It's sometimes hard to remove ourselves from our time but I've no doubt from your writing here that you're up for the challenge! :)

Thanks for your hard work!
MarinaB chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
"...abandoning all propriety and wiping her ink-stained hands on the underside of her skirt. It's not like anyone looked there, anyway."

Lol... That's a very dry humor, very McGonagall-like! I'll remember this tip, seems very useful, thanks! ;]

I think this fic is worth to be continued, the plot seems so good! And I love Tom/Minerva fics about Hogwarts time.

(my mouth fell open the time I discovered Minerva is truly one year older than Tom and they'd been together at school by six years)

I hope you'll do it xD

*Marina
Emerald Olive chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Wow. This is really great. Not a lot of people realize that McGonagall and Voldemort went to school together, it's a fascinating idea really. You've done an amazing job with this fic. You really captured both Minerva and Tom perfectly, even little things about their personalities, like Tom knowing about Snow White and being ashamed about it, and Minerva saying that they shouldn't eat in the library, that sounds just like her! This is wonderful.
Dizi 85 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
oh nice one! keep writing, i love reading all the ideas you have!
winnifred chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Wow. That was amazing. Great job at this! You don't see a lot of stories like this, which makes this even better. :]
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Just a drawing indeed :)

Great work, and one of the first ever Minerva/Tom interaction stories I've seen. I like the way you write the pair of them, especially with the Snow White interaction.

Cuba