Reviews for Adventures In Egypt
HollyKalina23 chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
I really like this but it's a shame you stopped updating it :(
YaoiLove101 chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
i got two words for you, my friend... SWEETNESS! wait... that's ONE word, isn't it?

Zane: doy!

Me: SHUT UP OR I'LL MAKE YOU SAY THAT BEFORE EVERYTHING TURNS BLACK FOR YOU!

Zane: *shuts up*

Me: _ thank you, zaney-poo! MORE!
Phantom Of FanFiction chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
THIS T'WAS SO ADORABLE! it was funny when i kept anime falling from my stupidity! THAT WAS HALARIOUS!

and... when yugi and held each other... was it really THAT gross to look at? THEY COULDN'T DO A THING LIKE THAT IN PUBLIC! ...could they? 0.0'

YAY! I THINK MAHAD LIKES ME! wait a sec... if i like both mahad AND dark magician... would that STILL be concidered two-timing? because they're basically the same person anyways, right?
Bitching Hat Jez chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
whoops! My bad! ; Marik is in this story, heheh!

Sorry! ;
Bitching Hat Jez chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Oh! I was picturing the Ishtars giving the DA gang a tour around Egypt! ;D That'll be awesome indeed! X3

But great story so far! D Update please!
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
I didn't like it... I LOVED IT!
Phantom Of FanFiction chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
I KNOW I LIKED! I LIKED! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! TELL ME, TELL ME, TEL ME!

Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Cliffhangers... WHA! Cliffhangers make me sad...
Phantom Of FanFiction chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
that's okay! i'm glad that you could find a loophole in your whole grounding time! YAY! and... THANK YOU JASON FOR LETTING LILY USE YOUR LAPTOP! YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST!

anyway... GREAT CHAPPY! I LOVE IT AND CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE UNGROUNDED SO I CAN KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! ...or maybe you can tell me at school... but then again... that's cheating!

Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
Me wants to see what happens next!
YaoiLove101 chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
all i can say is... WHOA!
Phantom Of FanFiction chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
that was strange... yet VERY INTERESTING! IT WAS SO COOL! it feels like i'm in Egypt now because it's SO FREAKIN' HOT HERE!

YaoiLove101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
whoa! that was strange, but tis still very interesting! REALLY! I WANT MORE INFO... NOW!
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Phantom Of FanFiction chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
that was a good first chapter! it was funny when i made everyone fall over from that scary story! it wasn't that scary, but... oh well!

YAY! WE'RE ALL GOING TO EGYPT!