Reviews for Flowers
singwiththewind chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
wow, that's really sweet! :)
Crystal Starling chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
So sweet.
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
For some reason, I found this highly amusing. Reading about Aang and Katara running through the flowers just gave me a mental image of one of those extremely corny scenes with the happy music playing in the background and all the slow motion...and then, you know, when you read about falling and tripping, you can just see it happening to them in slow motion, and your mind tends to turn them into the funniest images you've ever seen...

ANYWAY. This was refreshing. Totally fluffy, and you didn't even need the kiss. And that was even more refreshing - to know that a kiss doesn't always have to explain everything. ;)

Off to the next one, unless the parents kick me off to go wash the dishes. xD
PagingDoctor502 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wow. Great writing. Kept up the curiosity of the readers with the mysterious destination. But then a field of flowers compared to water..just wow. Certainly kept me smiling throughout the whole thing. You wrote the feeling of just being perfectly. Good job and keep writing!
TheElite711 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
that was very nice. Very nice moment(s) those two have :-). Keep it up ;-)
Snows Of Yester-Year chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I FOUND CRYSTLE! XD

*cough* Anyway...aw! That was adorable I have been going throughh major Kataang withdraw (despite being on KF every freaking day), and...this helped. Yay!
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Wow, that was awesome! i loved it! LOVED IT!1
Blufle chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Hi! -waves like a spaz-

This was a really cute oneshot. Why in the world did you delete it in the first place? Anywho, I liked how you didn't make them kiss at that one part. You're right; it would have ruined the moment. A time like that was just for being together, and just BEING in general.

I also liked the little bit about Toph and Sokka, and each of their reactions (or lack thereof) to Aang and Katara's little adventure. Spot-on character for both of them.

Overall, very cute. Very Kataangy. Just how I like 'em. XD

Stay nousin'!

~ Blue
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
*throws up* Can't stand Kataang, that was a bit cute, but Aang seemed a bit OOC.
lirendil chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
*sniff* That was so beautiful, I simply want to cry! lol Excellent writing! Practically as soon as I started it till I'd read it straight though I was smiling... perfect feel to it. Ah, nothing like fluff to brighten up the day.
thiefmistress chapter 1 . 9/1/2007