Reviews for The Harry Potter Omake Files: Innortal Style
lol should of had show up at the end
Difdi chapter 5 . 2/12
Cry oddity, and let slip the clones of war...

Heh.
Difdi chapter 4 . 2/12
You probably won't find any defamation laws in the Wizarding world - at least not any that would help in a lawsuit.

Historically, civilizations tend to have one of two methods of handling such disputes. Modern Muggle culture has defamation laws and lawsuits - but not all Muggle nations do this.

Older cultures (and some modern ones) have a different way of handling defamation. Duels. Any culture that can produce a duelling CLUB in a school for children without anyone thinking it odd is plainly a duelling culture, not a lawsuit culture.

In a duelling culture, being accused of something bad is grounds for a duel between the accuser and accused. The tradition goes that the winner is right, regardless of what objective truth may be. There may be rock solid evidence the accused is guilty of the accusation, but if he can beat his accuser in a duel, then he didn't do it. Whatever it is.

The solution for Harry being defamed, since he is in a duelling culture, is to challenge those making up stories about him and then beat them into the dirt. Since he's not challenging people to duels, that means he is ADMITTING that the accusation is TRUE.

That's why so much of the Wizarding world believes the craziest things printed about him - not because they're stupid, but because Harry refuses to properly deny the accusation!
Difdi chapter 3 . 2/12
Get Harry back before his kidnappers no longer have a need for him, eh?

Heh. No rush then. The Order has a couple hundred years to get Harry back before Gabrielle no longer needs him...
EverfreeSparkle chapter 1 . 1/31
I have no idea what is going on.
ulvaidramon chapter 9 . 1/15
Loop#5 I sense a buried alive reference at the end
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Ugh... I came here expecting to find short and funny loops, I came out reading another soddin' marriage fic...

That's enough for me, thanks...

-N
Josh20 chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
I loved that fused loop with the dresden files
carick of hunter moon chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
very good work, its well written, the points of view, switiching between works well, would be nice to see more of this
OMSdigifan64 chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Great fic :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
This is very confusing. How is this related to the time loops?
BubblyPJ chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
I honestly did not know the notorious Killing Curse could be be delfected by a plate
Bushwah chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Double legal *yeaaah*.

Your Loops are admirably crafted, Innortal. I certainly hope they aren't permanently over.
Bushwah chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
"How's she do that?" asked Ron, looking around.
"How'd she do that?" asked Ron, looking around.

"Oh I'm certain," said Padma, smirking at what was before her.
"Oh, I'm certain," said Padma, smirking at what lay before her.

"Now I know you all are feeling a bit depressed," she said. "Though I wonder if Harry is just made to be depressed," she wondered.
"Now I know you all are feeling a bit depressed," she said. (i)Though I wonder if Harry is just made to be depressed...(/i)
(The "i" is italics, while the "/i" is end italics.)

But this statement from Luna removed it. "Uh-oh," he whispered, afraid of what was to come next.
But this statement from Luna removed it. "Uh-oh," she whispered, afraid of what was to come next.
(I assume that Luna is female.)

"Safety in numbers mate," said Ron.
"Safety in numbers, mate," said Ron.

"Anyway," interrupted Luna, not wanting to see the original Harry go emo—though she wondered if what made the clones all normal might also snap him out of his perpetual funk, "I thought of a movie I saw. I think it was called (u)Bio-dome(/u)."
"Anyway," interrupted Luna firmly. She didn't want to see the original Harry go emo, though she wondered if what made the clones go back to normal might also be able to snap him out of his perpetual funk. "I thought of a movie I saw. I think it was called (u)Bio-dome/u)."
("Bio-dome" was originally underlined, and I don't have any intention of trying to change that, but underlining doesn't show up in the review box. Thus, the "u" symbols.)

"Oh my God," muttered Hermione, trying not to moan at the small word play Dobby had unwittingly made.
"Oh, my God," muttered Hermione, trying not to groan at the pun Dobby had unwittingly made.

"Calling for assistance," said Luna, as the Floo System flared to live, and the clones of war entered.
"Calling for assistance," said Luna as the Floo System flared to life, and the clones of war entered.

Harry just sighed as he arrived at the Ministry with the other DA members. "I don't get it," said Harry. "We know Sirius is not caught, there is no reason to be here. Why'd we come?"
Harry just sighed as he arrived at the Ministry with the other DA members. "I don't get it," said Harry. "We know Sirius is not caught. There is no reason to be here. Why'd we come?"

"Was it really necessary to bring the entire DA though?"
"Was it really necessary to bring the entire DA, though?"

"Too true, why the sacrifices we make for our friends."
"Too true. Why, the sacrifices we make for our friends!"

Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?
Bushwah chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
This is making me feel guilty*.

"But if she was to stop dating Viktor Krum and looses interest in Ronald Weasley?"
"But if she were to stop dating Viktor Krum? And lose interest in Ronald Weasley?"
(Those look like separate piledrivers to me.)

"Um ... we see when it all happens," he said with uncertainty.
"Um ... we'll see when it all happens," he said with uncertainty.
(...I think.)

"No Luna," said Harry with a sigh. "I am not in negotiations to add both Patil sisters to a harem of my own. I don't even have, want, or plan to build a harem either."
"No, Luna," said Harry with a sigh. "I am not in negotiations to add both Patil sisters to a harem of my own. I don't have, plan to build, or want a harem, either."
(My mind distributes if it's at the end: "I don't have (to build), want (to build), or plan to build a harem, either." It also distributes if it's at the beginning: "I don't plan to build, (plan to) have, or (plan to) want a harem, either." Putting it in the middle looks a little strange, but it's not as confusing.)

"Thanks Luna," said Harry with a relieved smile. "You're a real friend," he said happily, as he walked away.
"Thanks, Luna," said Harry with a relieved smile. "You're a real friend," he said happily as he walked away.

Luna blinked for a few minutes. "Well now I feel bad for making up most of those rumors."
Luna blinked for a few minutes. "Well, now I feel bad for making up most of those rumors."

*almost