Reviews for Bathroom and Breakfast
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 6/23
Poor Yami and Yugi! XD
br chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I was honestly expecting this to be about Yuugi waking up halfway to school, looking in a shop window, and discovering he has fantastic eyeliner game happening. (This is quite charming.)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Liked this.
ll Kairi ll chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Semi hilarious, huh? ;D

Lisa: That was awesome! It's was just the right about of funny!

I totallty agree! I love it! Especially the end! Pure awesome ness! I do believe this would happen if it were in the actual show. Yami not really know how to do the things but always referring back to what Yugi did. XD I loved it!

Great job!

~Kairi
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
LOL, this is hilarious! Poor Yami - he made a valiant effort, at least. ;) Great work!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Meh, worry not Yami. Can't be expected to remember everything :D I love this kind of fic. Quite funny, but not completely overdone like some fics where Yami's treated a bit too much like a retard. I love the sweet family moments thrown in there, especially since his mother never showed up in the dub.
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Poor Yami. The guy just doesn't know what to do with modern technology sometimes. Great fic!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
XD Oh dear. I guess Yugi's just going to have to deal with getting up in the morning from now on.
Gamekatt101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Seems like Yugi's 'other self' still has things to learn about the modern world.

You get major props for including Yugi's mom, even if was only for a paragraph.

She exists, just people seem to not know or forget for some reason.

Overall, a 'very' cute little story. ...Maybe you should do one where Yami is at school?

~Katt
Reader chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
The best pet of this story were the little details...

"He poured the Coffee and watched it steam for a moment"
Taranea chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
aw, that was so cute! the last line was especially hilarious. it didnt even have any clich├ęd moments (ie, yami exploding the microwave) and the coffee thing was very sweet, as were the thoughts of yugis absent parents. :) great work!
Deviousdragon chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
that was funny
A Wolf Named Curse chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Ah, very entertaining. Yes, I enjoyed reading that a lot. Yami is funny when he wants to be. Good work.

-Curse
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Cute story.
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I laughed so hard that I had tears steaming down my face and I nearly fell off my chair... This is really a very funny story...