Reviews for Visions
the whole world is watching chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Gotta love Alice
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Ah Alice. Very good work.
THPL chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
i really like this!

i always wondered what happened when edward told everyone they had to leave...stupid edward...
crystle1924 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
awesome idea, to write from Alice's POV!
Rory4 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
As silly as this sounds, if there could be an haiku form of a one-shot, this would be it. Just in the way it flows, is what I mean. I really liked this. It was short and sweet. And I like that you went into one of the scenes the author only talked about in passing. Great job.

-Rory4
Bella Sangue chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Love it. )
scintillant.blackskies chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I love Alice in this story- something serious, something very in character. I love your stories- and once again, excellent.
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I agree with Alice. I was so pissed when Edward left.
purtyinpink71121 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
This was a really good story. You seemed to capture Alice's personality really well... good job!

I enjoyed reading this a lot, hehe

-Skye
AluminumMuse chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Very good, I have wondered how this scene might have played out and I think you captured some of the best elements of it. However (oh, how I love my 'howevers'), Alice seems rather out of character. She is one of the only people in the family that Edward listens to (remember when they are arguing over whether or not to leave Forks when James was still alive?), and I think the conversation would be rather more drawn out.
Vividus chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Nice.
darkmusicfairy chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
go alice now all she has to do is kick his ass, and make him stay then everyones happy!
d666lisa chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
really good your a brilliant writer :-)
sasukerox chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Go Alice! No matter who the writer is, or what the story is, I seem to agree with Alice 100 percent! Dun dun dun. Love the warning she gave him. Right. Werewolves. Thats why she disappeared. Seriously, make some more Alice one shots, and combine them into one! Its really good.
reader101 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007