Reviews for Rain
FNorberto chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Sweet.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
So cute and fluffy, obviously a work of art. I'm too tired to add any humor into my review, so this is the best I can do at saying exactly how I feel:

Beautiful, as if the events were flowing like the water they were bending. This felt real, like something mike and Bryan would put into ATLA. I loved how you made this short, but yet I was able to get it almost as if I was writing this myself. Breathtaking. Honest. :)
iAir Nomad chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Lol, awwww! That was so well-done and so creative! Wonderful idea involving these two. *Kills the fav button* 8D
ManticSky chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
aww...

that was so cute!

i will never look at rain the same way again!

Raven Black
Kat chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Aw! So much cuteness and Kataangness and fluffiness I loved it! Write lots more like it, please!
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
OH MY GOD.

I've read this before.

Like, less than a week ago, while I was browsing. I read it, I loved it, but I forgot to review it.

And I didn't even know it was you who wrote it! *facepalm* If only I had clicked over to your profile page, these reviews would have reached you a lot sooner.

Gah, this was good. And creative - I would have never thought about using Waterbending to write in the rain. Your imagination rocks, Crys. _ b

Whoo, next~
Ookamii chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
OMG, my favorite yet. It's calm, quiet yet romantic. Keep writing stories like this.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
So cute! That's wonderful, and very creative!

I wish I could write my name in the rain...it sounds like fun...
jedwardm chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Aw...what a great, sweet, and last but not least, well written story! Great job!

It made me smile...thanks :)

~jedwardm
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
SO good!
libowie chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
How sweet! I don't know what else to say.
mrspacewood chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aw

that was cute...and a bit fluffy

lol

You are So good
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
LOL! Katara and Aang in da rain! I loved it!
twinklepuff chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I loved! This was adorable, and it was Kataang!