Reviews for Making His Own Fun
Sapphire Della Robbia chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Great story. Did you know that Tommy had a loop too in Zeo after they freed him from the bad robots?
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
XDDDDD omg... this was EPIC!
F-35 Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Ha! That's my favorite episode! I love what you've done!
Teufelkind chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
What and AWESOME idea! I've always wanted to implement the time loop episode in to fanfiction!

You did a great job! :D
Morphin' in chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
LOVED it!There's far too few Billy/Rocky's available, despite the fact they are obv. mfeo. The plot was a fantastic idea, and it was SUCH a ROCKY thing to liked the part where R sent T sprawling...lol, I can just imagine the look on his face as he tries to figure out what just happened-bless his cotton socks!One complaint though...NOT ENOUGH!Please tell me there's going to be a follow up. Please, Please, Please!
tine chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I would love to kiss Billy too!
davidkenneth chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Huge SG1 fan here, so of course I loved this one shot. Thanks for putting it up.
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Very funny! There are times I'd love to get caught in a time loop for a while and get away with whatever I wanted to do. I'm not sure if this is a one shot or not. If not, update soon!
Spyridon chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
You did an excellent job of combining a theme from Stargate SG-1 and the characters of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. GREAT JOB! Are you going to be continuing the plot line?
moonlite-n-roses chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Just as good this time as it was last time I read it hon. :D