Reviews for Someday
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 23 . 9/22/2008
Very good chapter. Yeah, Sheen couldn't help but ruining everything with his 'Ultra-obsession'.

If replying please do it via e-mail. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
Michelle Wealey Fenton chapter 23 . 9/22/2008
So they just left Cindy with all does expertly evil ninjas? Thats like suicide! And Sheen totally stinks, plus Carl is gay, libby is stupid (too much time around Sheen) and Jimmy is Jimmy. I want heroes!
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 23 . 9/22/2008
ha ha loved it!
Whisper chapter 22 . 9/5/2008
I am glad that you appreciated my reviews.I liked this chapter quite well, although it had not very much energy compared to former chapters in my opinion (except the cliffhanger at the end), but that is completely understandable, I am sure you're building up the tension. So for a filler chapter it was really the way they fooled the monks was a bit too smooth for me (I know Libby had a slip out, but still) but I guess that is just my opinion. Just one more little thing...I do not really know why, but I could not really feel any pressure they might be under...although you described everything really well, I just did not feel the danger. But still, you are a good writer and kept everyone in character...so yes it was a nice chapter:)
Nicole Luna chapter 22 . 9/5/2008
Whee! That was good. Very good. I regretted not reading it at first...but now I'm hooked. I'm looking forward to the action part, and the mention of Evil Jimmy makes me smile. I love Evil Jimmy! :x

To add, you really write well. I like the way you write. :D I want more updates from you soon! Your stories are something that I would really dig, especially the fact that it has to do something with people's different emotions. Oh, I just love that. I'm going to subscribe to you now. :)

XOXO,

Jecky/Noblesse Oblige
Completely Bunned chapter 22 . 9/3/2008
OMFG Please tell me you're gonna update soon or else I die ! I LOVE THIS STORY ! This is my first Jimmy Neutron fanfic and I must admit you're pretty good at it ! This could be a real movie ! It KICKS ASS ! Plus I LOVE how you did Cindy, just like the real one, let's not even mention Sheen, even though I think you made Libby pretty cold towards him, after all, she's in love with him too ! I also ADORED how you did the whole thing about Jimmy being confused about his feelings for Cindy...hm it also helped me understand a boy I know better (yeah same type of relationship) ! Anyways I loved it so please keep updating your story JUST FREAKIN' RULES !

From the happy,

Completly Bunned
KNZ chapter 22 . 9/2/2008
I am sorry i am too lasy to go into my normal lookup name... But anyway thats besides the point! I Love your story you mUST continue you have me hooked all the way! I never skipped a word! Anyway please coninue, I am beggin here!
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 22 . 9/1/2008
cool chapter i liked it
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 22 . 9/1/2008
Again, excellent job.

If replying please do it via e-mail. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
Pearl22 chapter 22 . 9/1/2008
Wha-Wha...Wait a minute...the chapter is over already? Oh no...evil cliffhanger! I really like that chapter...that seems to be wicked situation! You really know how to make the reader more and more interested! Great
noukinav018 chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
u're doing gr8 just keep it up...no pressure we'll wait to hv new n cool updates :)
DarkPrincess13014 chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
awesome chapter! i loved it! i like the part at the end when evil jimmy said that they got the wrong girl. update soon! PLZ! btw i forget where is Betty at?
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
!

Evil Jimmy goodness! The best part about this chapter was that I actually heard Evil Jimmy's voice in my head when I read his dialogue. Evil Jimmy rules!

update ASAP.
KNZ chapter 21 . 8/23/2008
Awesome story have to Continue. You do a great job portraying the characters point of views and thoughts! Its sometimes hard to find a really great writter like you. Cant wait for chapter 22!
Whisper chapter 21 . 8/23/2008
Thank you for this chapter. It cleared to a certain point the things that bothered me most. Betty's thoughts were understandable and it was exactly what didn't fit in for me...Betty fighting against anyone seems highly unbelievable to me. And finally the reader got into at least a bit of Jimmy's thoughts. It is fine your story is emotionally intense and there is so much suspense, but I really needed to get something more about these two points. Good job so far.
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »