Reviews for Someday
Tari Sirfalas chapter 21 . 8/18/2008
Great chapter! _ This should get real interesting soon!
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 21 . 8/18/2008
amazing chapter i loved it but plzz hurry 2 continue the next chapter
Michelle Weasley Fenton chapter 21 . 8/18/2008
Wow that lasts paragraphs of Jimmy's feelings are intense. I can see why Cindy acts the way she does, she's just to afraid of regection to hurt from Jimmy and to angry for she has to hide her feelings and cannot step out of I-hate-Jimmy way, but she needs to see that because she's acting the way she does she's losing him, plus hurting herself at the same time.

They need to speak, she has to explain the way she acts and that Jimmy is hurting her in more ways that he knows and Jimmy needs to explain what the hell his being doing with her and Betty and why.

I don't think Jimmy and Cindy should be a couple for now cuz there are a lot of things that need time to heel and they need to ajust themselves to each other. If they become a couple really fast they will past must of the time arguing and showing their errors and stupid actions to their faces. Is not the right time but they need to solve their problem before the finish destroying each other and breaking their hearts.
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 21 . 8/18/2008
o...angsty Jimmy. I like.

update ASAP!
Pearl22 chapter 21 . 8/18/2008
It's a great chapter!(despite the lenght)...I really like it when there is so much emotion in a story...but I can't help but have a bad feeling about them trying to rescue Betty without Jimmy...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 21 . 8/17/2008
Pretty cool job with Betty here. Her real nature is battling the reversed personality, and it seems that the real thing is starting to win.

Great stuff with Jimmy's thoughts.

If replying, please do it via e-mail. My server is failing.

Keep the good writing.
mrmuscle chapter 21 . 8/17/2008
cool chapter. i liked it!
DarkPrincess13014 chapter 21 . 8/17/2008
O..M..G! i loved it! i'm glad that Jimmy actually felt a little guilty about the situation with Cindy. I hope things get better for Cindy. I hope Jimmy comes to his senses that maybe he loves Cindy way more than Betty. Update soon! plz!
retroville9 chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
This is REALLY REALLY good.
Whisper chapter 20 . 8/8/2008
Well, I get your point with Jimmy. It is true, he acts very clueless in Vanishing Act, his way of behaving just made me wonder, because as this is a story, where you put a lot of thoughts of the characters in, it is a bit strange that Jimmy doesn't think a bit of it. But it is your story and I just wanted to point that out. I also understand you want to be rough at Cindy, it just bothers me that she is constantly, almost predictably at a loss. But it's just my opinion and you alone know where this is going.

As for Betty...I know she's out of character because of this gadget, what I meant is not her bad attitude , but to see Betty fighting. Although if she hates him now, I can't simply see her like this.

But it is a good story though, and it would be fine to see another update.
DarkPrincess13014 chapter 20 . 8/7/2008
awesome chapter! i really liked it. but to me it looks like this story isn't going to have a happy ending for Cindy so far. but please have a happy ending for Cindy PLEASE! update soon!
Katia11 chapter 20 . 8/5/2008
:) Yay! Hurry on with the next chapter...

Like I should be talking. :) Cool names by the way! Very cool you took the time to look them up!

May your pen never be silent. Wow, I'm wierd. Anyway, love the story!
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
that was a good chapter like always i loved it!
Pearl22 chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
Oh my...how can someone possibly deliver such wonderful chapters ...EACH time! I love this story! It is very nice of you, to give Cindy such a wonderful name, after you are so rough at her. The idea with these names was brilliant...you know, I could have slapped Jimmy when he was fawning over the name of Betty ! :)

Well... my sympathy for Cindy grows with each chapter...poor girl. But actually that makes it very fine, because I have absolutely no idea where this is going. And you're right...nothing can beat Sheen and Carl to bring comedy into this...dang, could you please slap Carl for being so dumb, for me? :) Long talk, one result: This chapter is GREAT!

P.S.: Cindy rocks!I'm glad, she's you're favourite character...three guesses who's mine...:)
Michelle Weasley Fenton chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
Ja! Cindy names means sunrise, a new beautiful beginning, and Betty just means beautiful, like a no brain whore. I like the chapter beacause reprensents what they are and what is the position of the group nice choice. But now I want action !
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »