Reviews for Someday
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
How come Libby doesn't have a Chinese name?

"Ahh!" Carl yelled. "Sheen, just the thought of you evoking terror in me evokes terror in me!"

Sheen smiled gleefully. "I know!"

That part was really funny. Sheen is so evil to Carl...I love it. lol. update ASAP
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
Very good one. Guess this monk isn't dangerous after all.

Nice detail with the names.

If replying this, please do via e-mail. My server is failing.

Katia11 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Hello there! Brilliant story! I love it! :-) You should update soon.
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 19 . 8/3/2008
Evil monks...interesting. update ASAP
Mingxia chapter 19 . 8/2/2008
The story is truly beautiful, but very sad in a personal way, if you know what I mean...
DarkPrincess13014 chapter 19 . 8/1/2008
too bad for cindy! i feel so bad for her. But you know what I'm thinking but I am probably wrong. What if they know Jimmy loves Cindy instead of Betty and their just using betty to get to Cindy. It's just a hunch though. Because that's what i would do but it's your story do what you want with it. Either way i will still love your story! well update soon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 19 . 8/1/2008
The mystery guy is a cool touch. Cindy has a point; this can be a trap, and Jimmy would suspect that too but he's too focused on rescuing Betty; this obviously hurts Cindy the most.

LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 19 . 8/1/2008
kool i liked it please continue soon
Whisper chapter 19 . 8/1/2008
This story definitly got my attention...but I can not say I like how it is recently turning out. You have a good writing style, but sometimes I had to skim through some parts. Jimmy is potrayed a little bit too much emotionless referring to Cindy in my eyes, even the hate you're not giving up to fill him up with, is shown rarely, but very harsh. Doesn't he think about their relationship at least a bit? He should at least really ponder her reasons for starting the whole disaster. The whole Betty learns to fight thing...well it seems a bit out of character, but is an original idea. I like it how Libby is hurt, to hurt her friend, this shows their relationship very good. I guess what bothers me most is, that I got throughout the whole story the feeling, you are determined to hurt Cindy or at least let her loose. This is perhaps even your intention,but it is rather unsatisfying. Thestory is good though, and I see forward to a new chapter.
Pearl22 chapter 19 . 8/1/2008
Wow, another great chapter! I like it, how you put so much into one. At the beginning I was getting just equally excited as Cindy...then I was like "What?" when she didn't even come to say a word. Then I just got sad because of Jimmy's reaction to the mentioning of Betty...and just a few lines later I was so laughing at Carl, Sheen and Libby! It's really amazing! Update soon, I need to know what's going on!
Michelle Weasley Fenton chapter 19 . 8/1/2008
Poor poor Cindy! The boy she loves hates her and love another, and now she has to fight and save her enemy! Plus she can't say her feelings, is not like he doesn't hate her already.
mrmuscle chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
this story is awesome. Libby's right; cindy should do what makes jimmy happy. course, if it means cindy is unhappy, then LOOK OUT! anyways, hope you can update soon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
A Jimmy's mom moment... typical Carl.

Very good job on Libs' lecture; that girl is Cindy's conscience and moral compass.

LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
hey i really liked that chapter plz plz hurry with the next one
Pearl22 chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
This may sound way too mushy, but you seriously nearly broke my heart with he part about Cindy. It is so sad...I feel very sorry for poor Cindy, somehow she is always losing... Yet it was a wonderful chapter, and though it is sad, I hope she will make the right decision, for Jimmy's sake, but for hers as well (nobody could stand themselves, if they destroyed the chance for happines of a beloved one...) It is great, update soon!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »