Reviews for Choices
Rosi chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
This was fantastic. I loved the way that you have analysed Harry's feelings- i think that it was a pretty accurate description.
Lunaria chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Excellent writing. As if spoken by JK Rowling herself. Are you sure your not her in disguise :). I loved this story and I truly think it sounds like something she would write. Keep up the good work.
Aille chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
I really like the feel of this... not as dark as I think his thoughts would be, but I like the feel.
Eilla chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Trust Dumbledore. Of course we all trust Dumbledore but…why did he look at me like that when I told him about my blood being added to the cauldron? He looked…strange.
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Really, really good. The Shakespeare references are a nice touch and very appropriate.
eclecticmum chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
I do so hope you get around to writing one of these little interior monologues for everyone, they are excellent.
A Child Falling chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
that was good...very good...i liked it. VERY GOOD!
Dungbombs Rule chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
as usual, great! i bet ur gettin sick of readin reviews by meeh! well, too bad! i'm gonna read more! :) ( and review them too!)
Your Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
tada! here i am! it is moi! the star! the beautiful! the gorgeous! the serene string bean (where's that come from?)! the perfect! the one and only moi! sorry, i'm having some type of hyper attack and i was calm ed down a bit and saddened by this fic, but now i'm ack 2 normal and no i'm not sutck up like gilderoy lockhart and i don't think that i'm gorgeous and all that. that was just me being well...me. basically, that means i was being stupid. NEwho! I'm supposed 2 b commenting on the fic, aren't i? duh! okee...very good! you're up to your usual standard which is very very very incredibly amazingly very (k, i'm freakin' myself out now and that's hard 2 do cuz i have 2 wake up everyday and look at myself in the mirror) well done! bravo encore! don't you peeps out there think that she should get a standing ovation (or however you spell it)? that's right! get off your bottoms and clap! clap hard! harder! harder! harder! argh! can't you peeps do NE better? you're pathetic! it would take me 5 million years 2 write something as good as this! argh! now, actually this is a really long review. maybe i should make it really really really really really really really really really really long! hey! i saw your review on that one story about snape being trapped in his eleven-year-old body! that's how i got here! it's a good fic too! all u peeps should read it! i would tell u the name, but i don't know it. (k, that's kind of off the subject...) NEwho! Kudos 2 everyone just for the helluvit! Kudos! Kudos! Kudos! I like kudos! Kudos rock! Hehehehehe! Bwhahahahahahahahahaha! Mwhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha! hahahahaha! sorry, just practicing different laughs. ;) my grandma is at my house right now and we're waiting 4 da internet technician! i don't like my grandma all that much though...o well! i have 2 spend the rest of the week with her. i don't see nothing wrong with the internet right now. k, i'm sorry about going off the subject yet again. o! i want everyone 2 e-mail me! e-mail is good! e-mail! e-mail! e-mail! u can tell me i'm a pathetic freak or something. it doesn't matter! just e-mail me, k? see, my adress is right up there next to my pen name thingy. it's not that hard. oh sorry, am i using this space 2 advertise my e-mail address? sorry, stega brava! sorry! sorry! sorry! i'm just having some type of sugar high...even though i haven't had NE sugar 2day. I have a built in sugar high system thingy then! yay! i'm special! happy! happy! joy! joy! i also want all you peeps to read my story thingy, k? i'm writing another story right now too and i haven't the slightest idea what to call it! i really should end this. i must be irritating stega brava by now. u can remove it if u want! actually that would b kind of hard. just think of it as a compliment to your fic! i'm gracing you with this review cuz i love your story and i'm gonna go and read another one of your stories! yay! maybe i should save some of this hyperness 4 my next review! okay! love the story! all you peeps out there better review this story and say it's damn good or else i'll send u a curse and a howler! i seem to be threatening a lot of peeps with that 2day...
Ron Who's not signed in this time chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Awww...Harry/Ginny Just for me. I'm honored. It was very nice, I like the approach of Harry angst. He certainly has reason to... post again soon.
natalie chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
This is so good.
sstigerlily386 chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
really good i really like and i only review stories i relly like
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Wow, that was good. One of the better insights into Harry that I've seen into a while. I like how you worked his ideas about other characters into it...Lupin...Snape...Dumbledore...Ginny, etc.
Chris5 chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
A very good short story. I thought Harry's thoughts on some of the characters were spot on, and t'was well written. Shame you couldn't have made it more H/Her ... it's a dying art now *Sigh* Yet there's abouut a million slash fics. Still, the H/G bit was sweet (Like chewed up toffee), and I can't really complain, what with being a H/G shipper, but everyone likes a good triangle of love. All in all, a very emotion, well written, enjoyable fic. Nice going.
Circe chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
So surprised to get in, I didn't SIGN in. This was marvelously done. You really covered a ot of bases here, and said a lot of things. That stuff about Dumbledore's odd behavior was great, that's kinda hung on with me too.I wonder if you'll write more of Harry's thoughts, even though I am definitely H/Hr, I can go with R/H cause it looks inevitable. As far as H/G it's possible too, ASA's epilogue is still so fresh in my mind though. Anyway... Really, really great read! YAY for the author! It was dramatic enough, without crossing over to melodramatic! A rare talent, that.