Reviews for Mandatory Weekly Bonding Activity
CarolineNotCarolyn chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Excellent as always.

-C
MM fan chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I just can't begin to describe how much I loved "Ghosts" and I'm really happy that you've decided to make this universe a sereies!

I love all the emotions you wrote in "Ghosts" and this. A sweet, yet complicated relationships between Danny and Terra, how much Danny is "in love with" Lindsay and the way it "hurts" Danny... yes, being a huge D/L shipper, I wouldn't want Danny to have sex with any woman besides Lindsay, but you're a so talented writer and this series really, really IS for us D/L shippers.

I just can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the good work!
Emily111 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
PLease please please don't let this be a oneshot!

I want to read about Danny asking Lindsay!

I would love to read nr 2 and 3 in this series too!

How about writing them? ;D

I love how you describe the relationships of DL and Flack and Terra, they are SO cute together!
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Yay, I was hoping to see more of Terra. When he asked her to move in with him, my jaw hit the floor. Then I realized what he meant, and I felt better. Wasn't real sure how Lindsay and Flack woulda taken that!

I'm looking forward to the next installments!
RenLissa chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Only you would post these out of order - but I trust there is a method to your madness. I loved having Terra & Danny bonding together.
BackDownGravity chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
SingStarryKnights and Sugah66 back on board. This is turning into a great week. To the story: I love your writng; There is real quality. Let me start be saying I was apparently in the minority on 'Ghosts'; I hated Terra and her relationship with Danny. Former Girlfriend I could like, best friend I could get behind, but best friend and sexual partner (when convenient) always left me queasy. Danny's connection with her always seemed more important/strong then with Lindsay. It was so desperate and needy, if I were Lindsay I would never be able to trust Danny with her. I found Terra such a bitch, and not in the brilliant Veronica Mars kind of way. I wanted Mac and Stella to kick her butt. And I thought Flack deserved more than a girl who was so self-involved. I hate to say it but she felt like a Mary-Sue. This is all of note because I almost liked her here. I could get behind the sibling vibe. It felt like a real friendship, something I never felt in 'Ghosts'. That said: I really am looking forward to the next installment. You're a great writer and I'm sure by the end I'm going to eat my words and love Terra. Don't make us wait to long. Pretty Please.
Karly chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I would just like you to know that your writing is some of the best I have ever seen, including some published novels. A well put together story.
LadeeBear chapter 1 . 9/1/2007

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Terra?

Because I do.

And I love this story. Because it's snarky in all the right parts, and yet sweet in every place else. I love DL, I love FT, and I love your writing, but you already knew this.

Great job, and I look forward to reading the companion pieces to this one.
Tricia dSC chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Teehee, I just came back from NYC and I've seen that statue! I love that Danny wasn't from Staten Island, mainly because it's different, but also because it makes a little more sense. Anyways, it's great to read about Danny and Terra again, even though I still kind of hate her [Lol], and I can't wait to read the other parts in the series.