Reviews for Let's Go Home
Renchikolul chapter 26 . 6/16/2010
This story really goes into depth about emotions but it doesn't go crazy on the lovey-dovey stuffy like we can't be together or no one understands. its more about parent hood mixed in with falling inlove and that why i like it keep updating!
NoaFuuma chapter 26 . 10/30/2007
loved this story! i lovedd it with all my heart! it was truely beautifull! i loved it!
NoaFuuma chapter 15 . 10/30/2007
omg! i'm really gonna be a stupid emotion human! this is like the 3th time i'm crying with this story!
NoaFuuma chapter 14 . 10/30/2007
owkay now don't laugh with me when i say that the speech from joey that you wrote has brought me more information then my parents gave me when i had my first time of the month... i know i'm really stupid. but i want to thank you that you wrote this cause now i'm so gonna be mad at my parents without telling them why! i'm so evil...
NoaFuuma chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
oh god! i hate cliffies! ja ne! btw i love this story!
NoaFuuma chapter 11 . 10/30/2007
i'm damned crying now! how beautifull your story is! i can't beliave this is so beautifull! i love it!
NoaFuuma chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
yay! i'll read later cause i've found a new site but i promise that i'll come back!
NoaFuuma chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
you can't believe just how sweet this is!
NoaFuuma chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
love this!
NoaFuuma chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
you really can't believe how anxious i am right now! i love this but i really want to read the next chapter so bye!
NoaFuuma chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
love this chapter and can't wait 'till they'll talk!
NoaFuuma chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
cool chapter! it's becoming better and better! i love it! i can't wait to hear what kaiba has to say so see ya'!
NoaFuuma chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
i so hope that he and kaiba will be together! there was also something with first sying yugi and than I but i son't really care about that. it's just so you know that i care about your writing skills cause mine are horrible! love this story and keep itup! ja ne!
NoaFuuma chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
you know, this souds like a really good story. only 1 complain that you have to watch " that signe. it's a little confusing when you just put it wherever you think it has to be. i'm really not flaming you! i just warn you that other people might not read it cause of that. i'm awake now luckily but it was really confusing. also in a couple of your other stories that i read. you don't really have to know english for that cause if you can translate it like i do in dutch you can just put the signs where you'd put it in your language. i really love the story but you should watch that. people can get really nasty about something like that or spelling errors like with me. i really really love this story and i want to read more so i'm going to the next xhap now and i ain't gonna watch those faults cause if i can understand what they say and what they don't say it is allright with me. x jin1377
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 26 . 9/12/2007
(clapping hands and cheering)

THAT was perfect, JourneyMaker, my friend!

The poem was a wonder in itself and the Irish blessing was the perfect finishing touch1

May God forever bless you in the name of Jesus Chirst our Lord.

Amen and thank you for this!