Reviews for My Story
digimontklover chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
HEART BREAKING STORY! it was well written but very sad! Sequel plz!
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Hm...this is the second time I've read this story, and for some reason I couldn't remember reading about the part with Takeru starting a new relationship. This is one of the saddest stories I've ever read, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I know someone asked for a sequel, and I'm going to as well. Maybe not something that necessarily ends in a happy ending; while Kari mentioned she may never see Takeru again, what if she does? After a couple years? I would love to see that reunion.
adfsaf chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
AW SO SWEET LOLOLOL
ARC chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Wow! Really different from the other stories. I like it!
Khajmer chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
... you were mean to Kari. You can never be forgiven for that. Meanness to my favorite characters can never be forgiven, even if you don't know me or my character preferences. Therefore, while you are a fairly good writer, and while you may have an interesting writing style, and while it was an incredibly good story, you get no respect from me.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
It isn't crappy... kari reminded me of me... I'm going through that too. So it really pulled some emotional cords... it was beautiful, in a sad way...
LogicalDaydreamer chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Oh... sad. Not how I hoped things would turn out for the starcrossed lovers, but it was your choice. Not mine. You write well. I enjoyed the story, and found myself being absorbed by your words. Congrats- you've gained my seal of approval.
digitalmonster911 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Kinda crappy? It's fantastic! I CANNOT believe he'd just lie to her, saying that he would never get married, never be in another relationship, and then go date someone else. It's bad enough that he broke up with her. Really, he shouldn't have hrown his happiness with Kari away because he was afraid of becoming his dad someday.
ArchAngel Celestia chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
In general, I found your story a most enjoyable read. You provided a detailed insight on the protagonist’s innermost feelings, such as her joys, sorrows, frustrations and thoughts, by recording everything a living, breathing person would in a diary, which in turn gave a fictional character a life beyond the television series. Though the amount of angst was unexpected, it was still a good deviation from the usual optimistic and practically perfect Hikari we knew. What I admired most, however, were your impactful statements; how you concluded the story by carefully wrapping up all of her negative feelings on her life, into two sentences. And I applaud you for that.(:
A chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Aww. Please make a sequel ].
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
aww that was heart-wrenching,i almost thought i was going to cry! it was so well written that i thought i was reading a mini-novel at my local supermarket,awesome!_~
The Unknown Warrior 11 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Calmer, i would have to say that your fic here was one of the most emotional fics i have ever read. And it may be because there are some difficult things occuring in this Warrior's life right now, but i know what you mean when you say that you write for yourself, its stupid to write any other way. And in some sad, sadistic way, sometimes its... refreshing... no, not the right word... theres a strange emotion in reading a story that doesnt end the way you want it to. Keep up the amazing work.