Reviews for A Maid in the Devil's Manor
VeniH chapter 4 . 10/8/2020
Very intense story with an original plot. Thanks!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2020
Well, at least she didn't let him completely control her, that's something. At least one time. But overall it would be much more satisfying if she had more power and he got away with less. Otherwise she seems like a weakling and he seems like an uncaring manipulative bastard. All his heroic action don't give h any right to manipulate her and to take her life away from her and hurt her. And even if she ends up happy with him, it doesn't negate his actions towards her up to that point. She should have found out and taken him to task for it, so their life together is based on truth, not treacherous manipulation. Otherwise even hot scenes seems forced and not nearly as enjoyable as they would be otherwise.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2020
Those elves are evil! They basically mind raped her in order to get their master laid! And how they forced her to stop working. It's not funny. Well, it only is funny if you don't have any empathy for the person receiving this treatment. But if you are the one who is forced to do things by magic or risk the success of the project because some idiot thinks he knows what you have to do better than yourself... Disgusting. And I have a sinking feeling they will all get away with it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2020
And now he's reading her thoughts! Why on earth it is written like it is something normal? It is a betrayal of trust, plain and simple. And while he is reciting what she lost because of him, he doesn't exhibit any remorse. He think how decent she is being towards him and he doesn't exhibit any remorse. Like the only thing that matters is for him to get what he wants. It it does not matter one bit how hurt or uncomfortable he makes even the person that is doing everything for him. With every word the author is showing that his actions as a spy are not the only reason people hate him. It is not easy to make me dislike Snape, but this Snape I'm starting to hate.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2020
Oh damn, I was just starting to enjoy it and then you had to make Snape to behave so low again! Not only has he manipulated her dismissal in a worst way, he's twisted it so she feels sorry for him! And to spy on her with that mirror? It makes me nauseous. And I'm getting a feeling he'll get away with it too. What redemption he is hoping to find if he steps over a person who helps him in the process? He doesn't care about Hermione and how hurt she'll be, only that he gets what he wants.
The authors should put a warning: SS manipulative bastard and gets away with it. Then I wouldn't bother reading it. It's not often that the story is written so good and the first one by this author was not only written good, but Snape was an interesting character there, so I keep reading in the hope of something good, dishonourable and manipulative Snape and stupid Hermione falling for his every deceit isn't it... And it's hard for me to stop reading when I already started. It's not the author's fault, of course that I feel for the characters and like to see Snape as an honourable person, but still very hurtful.
imlovinfanfic chapter 4 . 8/16/2020
I loved this story. Thank you
HermioneSnape394 chapter 4 . 7/26/2020
A wonderful story by a wonderful writer, I loved this story, I love the way Ms. Figg portrayed Snape, sexy , rich and amazing, smut content was mind-blowing, especially that scene when they both became platter for each other... She was an amazing writer no doubt,may her soul rest in peace
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2020
Original plot. Different than any ,HP fabric I've read in twenty years. Bravo.
KayMelissa95 chapter 4 . 1/26/2020
Wow. Quite sad in points but man it was definitely a good story! So descriptive too thoroughly enjoyed it
KayMelissa95 chapter 2 . 1/26/2020
Lol! That dessert was definitely humorous hehe! Enjoying this story very much
Ninamaria429 chapter 4 . 10/21/2019
This is one of my most favorite stories ever! WOW!
gabbyb123 chapter 4 . 7/15/2019
I really enjoyed reading this !
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2019
Another great chapter!
lilikaco chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
genius! love all of it so far and i can’t wait to read on to see what happens!
trashyreader chapter 4 . 10/22/2018