Reviews for Rowing to Eden
xXevanderXx chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
heehee i liked your story a lot, i was happy that she finally left the heart to go with jack so props to you!
JohnnyDeppIsMine chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
I loved this story, I am a sucker for the Jack-being-a-dad type of stories. Great work!
Rock-Nye chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
So, even though this story was written forever ago, I feel the need to review because I can't stand putting things in my favorites without reviewing first.

This story was amazing. Well-written, and you did an awesome job of keeping everyone in character. That ending was beautiful as well. -claps- Bravo!
Sophies-Welt chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
Wow, awesome story! Absolutly stunning!
hotbritt5000 chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
THAT IS THE BEST ENDING I HAVE EVER READ. I Cried, Its A Very Happy Ending ] Well Done On The Entire Story I Loved It. Definaly Goin On Favs.
Amber-Jade James chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
Oh cay I finally finished the storie!

It was perfect!

Loved every bit of it. It was perfect really! I can't express how much I like it in words. Stories to me always have there good points (the things I agree should happen) and there bad points (where I disagree with the author) this one had NO bad points in my opinion like I have said PERFECT!

Just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your storie

AJ James
Amber-Jade James chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
ohcay i am reading your storie now! just wanted to say i love your idea. i was waiting for a storie like this. One in which she had Will's child then another (Jack's of course:~)

now i will read on

Dymphna007 chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
This is just GREAT!I love your story
SALJStella chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
Sque! Adorable! I loved this, even though Jack was a tad OOC from time to time. But otherwise, brilliant!
lizzie swan chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
GORGEOUS! Finally finished. Jack is a father... Thank you it was marvellous!
AshleyBudrick chapter 8 . 9/25/2007
Sweet! Loved the ending. Jack x Elizabeth forever. Great job *claps*
Lobsters forever chapter 8 . 9/25/2007
The end?

beautiful ending though, i absolutely adored it!

Great Job! Scratch that, Fantastic Job!
Anne la Jordanie chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
Joy! How delightful! But... Commodore means he controls more than one ship... which doesn't make sense.
SaferWaters chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
Good story. I really liked the burying of the heart. Very nice, symbolic way to end it.
Anne la Jordanie chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Delightful. Splendid. Fantastic. I cannot wait for more.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »