Reviews for AlphaGainForce: The Digimon Tamers
Bolo42 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
The best line in this is definitely: "Sir Kou! I…require bread!"
It made me lol with glee inside.
Crystal chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Actually I changed my mind don't let leomon die do what Crystal wings said! His or hers is a much better idea than mine! Just don't let Leomon die!
crystal chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
hurry up and update i can wait to see when kou and dorumon biomurge to become alphamon! have him
battle the giant fire turky! insted of takato and guilmon you know when takato dives out of the protective dome
to save guilmon why not have kou and dorumon leap out and then biomurge to save there friends? its just a though
Crystal wings chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Don't let leomon die! He deserves to live how about dorumon gets stabbed though his waist and kou in an act of bravery and true frendship biomurges with him! Please so that! And I will give you a thousand cookies!
Arika Ito chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
I'm curious, why doesn't this have more reviews? Whatever, this is probably one of the better AU fanfictions there is. Most AU stories involve Mary or Gary Stu's which, thankfully, is lacking in that department. Kouki is really nice and I'm curious, once you update, how he is going to react with Ryo flirting with Rika, if you're going to include that. Hope you update soon!
Vixon.lord chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
Great story cant wait for an update
White Hunter chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
This story really takes on an epic twist to things, I wonder what will happen when they arrive within the digital world? Update as soon as you can on this story!

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
Shep Squared chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
Brilliant story, i hope you keep on writing. Does Kou's digivolution method stay the same in eaxch dimension? or when he goes to frontier does he get a spirit?
Hathis chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
I love the Takato Kou notebook switch, that was priceless. This story is just as good as the original tamers, if not better. Adding Kou makes it a lot more flexible.
Hathis chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Wow this is good. I thought it was a little iffy when you started using direct quotes from Tamers, but you really turned this into a great original story so far. It's been keeping me from writing the next chapter of my own fic. I find it interesting that you created a character named Kou who is partnered with a Dorumon, as I created a very similar character (with a slightly different name, Kai) for part of my own fic, who I now have to change (I am in no way implying that you stole my material, as it is not written down anywhere and I have no idea who you are). The Dorumon/Alphamon concept must be a popular idea for Tamers because of Gallantmon and the Royal Knights. Anyway, I hope you add more chapters soon.
Broken Angel01 chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
Okay, so I totally have a good excuse for taking so long to review! Well...actually I don't, but who cares, right? I'm reviewing now!

So, as usual it was a good all around chapter, but my favorite part, which actually surprised even me, was the scene with Jeri and her family. I loved that addition and if fit in so perfectly with the whole feel of what they had going in the show. And, of course, it was so well done in character that if I didn't know any better I would have thought it was part of the show!

And Kou and Rika! I love it! (Especially since as everyone knows I'm not a big Ryo/Rika shipper) You must continue it! Now what would we call it? Kourika? Rikou? I'm thinking the first one.

Yeah, I know, I'm getting on!
Justice Gil chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
I've waited so long for this and I can said it was worth it. I can't wait for them to trabel to the digital world, and I'm 100 percent sure they will have more action than in the anime. Also I would like to ask you if Takato, Henry, Rika, and kou are the only ones to be able to biomerge, or are the other going to be able to also? And will Ryo appear in this story? And if you'd like for me to send you an OC I created I case you want her in this or any other story? because I don't know what to do with her, and I'm sure you can find more use to her than I can. Well keep up with the good work and tell me if you'd like or not.
Twilight Archangel chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
This was really nice bro, worth the wait! Liked the extra Leomon and Jeri scene, Leomon was just plain honest, wasn't he?

Good work!
GRX3m0m chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
You bet I did!It was 't wait for the next one!
Arcana Force XIII 'Thanatos chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
Wooh! Excellent chapter, it was reall great. I can't wait for everything else to happen as well. This story is simply amazing.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »