Reviews for The Academy for The Gifted Nins

I Loved This Chapter It Was So Cute xD

Update Soon?

Saku-Chan
Shooting Star 95 chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
It was akward and weird... I LOVED IT! Update when you can!
stophiroth chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Hey-beta here, XD ROFLLOL.

Okay, so I loved your story, and I agree: you do need a beta.

Just contact me if you're interested, okay?
MiniSaki265 chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Ariight... I LOVE THIS STORY! I was laughing so hard and i love the last chapter ! Neji and Saku-chan rock together! I cant wait for the next chappy! :P
PiscesHateScorpios chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
I LIKE! cant wait till you update next!

PHS
Allie chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
“So class, that’s how you listen to an iPod,” Kurenai said.

The class nodded, a little confused as to why they were being taught a civilian way of life. Wasn’t this a class to improve you ninja skills?

“Now class, I want you to try it.”

The class all held the different kinds of iPods in their hands. They slowly put the earphones in their ears and pressed the play button. Sakura caught Neji’s eyes as he walked back to his seat from doing an errand.

“Sakura! I cannot believe that you pushed the pause button on the iPod! After I specifically said the play button! And Neji! How dare you condone it as you walk past! Detention for both you tonight at seven o’ clock!”

The two teens stared at the teacher in shock before opening their mouths to protest. Wasn’t the pause button the same as the play button? Wasn't the school supposed to be closed at 7 o’ clock?

Kurenai held up a hand. “Not a word from either of you. I’m already disappointed as it is.” Her eyes had a fake sadness in them as she clasped her hands and stared wistfully off into space.

She turned back to her two students sharply. “Remember, 7 o’ clock! And don’t be late!”

THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I WAS SERIOUSLY ROFL! that also had to be like the LONGEST scream I ever read lol. I LOVE THIS STORY! I laughed so hard i almost peed myself. update soon! OR ELSE. lol :D
Allie chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
LOL! GLITTER! this was so hilarious! and that running guy? it had to be the longest sentence i ever read but boy was it funny! :D
Pturess chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
OMG..this is so funny! i couldnt stop laughin! is this a nejisaku pairing? I hope soo! the story is so funny i love it! canot wait for more update soon plz!
blossomheartxoxo chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
cute write more neji sakura !
Angelusfaith chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Hehehe NejiSaku!_ I enjoy this pairing , so nice to see a moment between them!
a warrior queen chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
*banging her fist on the table* hahahahahahhaahahahahhahah!

Kakashi is such an idiot!

And then the ipod thing...hilarious!

Neji and Sakura moment? so-so...XP

Nice update! update soon!

-k.c91
Angelusfaith chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Repunzel?LMAO!I laughed hardest with the kid running off to his house , brilliant & crazy escape plan that would gaurantee publicity.
Angelusfaith chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
God now I know get why they call fanfiction the new crack!I kept laughing my ass off!This is brilliant stuff!
Angelusfaith chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
That was fantastic!Sakura was so cool in that moment!Is this a GaaSaku pairing?Well I guess I'll have to find out for myself _

Angelusfaith
Clyde-chan chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
I've been anticipating this! And now it's here! Anyway, I believe Sakura can defeat any enemy with that blood-curtling scream of hers. Perhaps she could be a Sound-nin. And Kakashi's just an idiot. Either that, or he has some kind of memory loss. As for the rest of the staff, they're insane. They're trying to hook up Sakura! What kind of school is this? I guess having ninja in a school is pretty bad. Especially with the i-pod thing. What do ninja need i-pods for? To whack their enemies with? Death by music? Maybe the ten second song Kakashi was singing? Either way, ninja using i-pods as weapons? I can picture Sasuke slinging one at Itachi. Talk about revenge. But nice going with the Nejisaku ;) ...And their soul-staring. -