Reviews for Accidents
T T so...sad poor shin poor sena T T
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh my god. I think I'm gonna cr-nope to late... I'm crying
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I really like this! Your use of detail is excellent. I really like the purple Hyacinths! This is all so terribly tragic but I think you really nailed how Shin would react if this really happened. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
its so sad plese wake him up from he coma or somehing
aerie-art chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was beautifully written, one of the few fics that actually made me feel something other than some mediocre humor. Thanks for publishing it, and excellent job.
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Even though not many people characterize Shin as someone who makes himself suffer for something he's done wrong, it fits him and it makes me wonder if he was like that in the anime/manga as well.

Is there a reason for choosing purple hyacinths as the flower Shin gives him? I know nothing about flower meanings so if there is one, it'd be great if you told me what it is.

"Artificially breathing chest" seems to fit so many comatose patients and it's sad that Shin knows that there's a low chance that Sena will ever wake up.

A-and Shin wants himself to suffer? Does he think that behind his blank mask without anyone ever finding out that he's a masochist? D:

This story is refreshing (in a somewhat weird way); you barely see any angst in the ES21 fandom. Thank you!
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I just wanted to cry when I read this !
Mythisea chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I was just looking at the reviews and realized how long ago this was written. xD

But anyway, this was fantastic. The way you so realistically portray Shin's emotions makes the character seem so alive and able to connect with. Awesome job. 3
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Aww... how sad...

I wanna cry -_- but I cant... Anyway, awesome job!

You did great in capturing the grief of the moment, nice!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
It-I-but he...

Er, that is, why is it so sad? Why must you torture us fangirls like this? Shin's voice is very strong throughout the narrative, and the descriptions of Sena just about killed me. If Shin will ever do something to land Sena in a situation like this, I think he'd just about kill himself.
accallia chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
NICE
LordLoveless chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
what IS the accident?
Lady of Revenge chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
T-that... that was terribly heart-breaking. I absolutely adore how you portrayed Shin and his feelings in this. It made my heart ache in sympathy, could almost feel his pain. I swear I want to cry right now, even thinking about Sena like that is just... anyway, it just confused me, but is he in coma or something? He can't be dying, CAN'T HE? Poor poor Sena, our poor little Sena. Poor Shin, he suffers so much too. This is going to my favourites.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Woah how sad.
crystal cerberus chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
damn u, u killed sena! (cryes loudly) and shin never gets to tell him he loved him, (cryes again)