Reviews for The Existence of Pain
mercilessslayer chapter 19 . 7/16
i absolutely love tsunade ! she trusted sakura eventho sakura left the village xD
xMousex chapter 19 . 7/8
That ending was kinda sad, what with Konan dying and all. RIP Konan :( But I really liked the story, I like how Pein's little nickname for Sakura is 'Princess' xD She should have had one for him as well! Oh well... In the end, they get to live happily Sorta hehe.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 19 . 10/28/2015
O God! I cry so muchhhhhhhhh
The love story is beautiful... Its so real and pure
LiquidFang chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
Love the story so far
Alice aquabld chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
If this is not fanfiction. I would Resign from being Kisame-sama fan. Becoz he is so sexist in chappy 4. Rather die than being lead by a woman ? I will show you woman.
AnimeAddict2412 chapter 19 . 5/2/2015
Noo konan died! Sad face . Though this is a really amazing story. I really loved and this is the very first PainSaku I have ever read, it is really GOOD more to that AMAZING! Was depressed about Konan dying but it was really cute that Saku and Pain get to go away with each other across the sea. Thanks for uploading and it truly is amazing, cute, sad(Konan), and others things I am not bothered listing.
It truly is AMAZING though thanks
angel-with-string06 chapter 19 . 1/11/2015
I read this story 5 times... And I still love it! I've read a lot of peinsaku fanfictions out there but for me, this story stands out the most. It's well written... I like Pein's character here in this story although he's a bit OOC... Thumbs Up :)
skaterrockgirl chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
Well, this fanfiction is awesome, i remember when i thought to put Pain and Sakura as a couple, i really like this one and of course i will read it again _ !
BoomPowMina chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
That was wonderful, thank you for writing it
thatgirlingrey chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
I actually cried when Sakura was being forced away from Pein by Kakashi, but I just.. Wow. And the fact that there's slight sasuino is so cute xD ooh and when Naruto said she could return to Konoha whenever she wants is the most touching part ever. Now, off to reading your other works xD
BlackxxCherry chapter 19 . 11/2/2013
I never thought I'd like this pairing, but omg, this fic was so amazing, and omg its so sweet.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
Awwww! I love this. It's got just the right balance of fluff, lime, blood, gore, murder, heartbreak, and angst that makes a man fic wonderful! You did an amazing job, and of course now I have to go read more PeinSaku. Bye!
averikiss chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
This is my third time reading this story over the years and I really have to point this out now. Sakura, in this chapter, seems very whiny, and if no other words can describe this better, bitchy. Compared to Konan, who's acting mature, although sulking about the fact that she's jealous. I don't know why, but the things that Sakura says just makes me blanch. I really like this story and I DO remember reading this is 2008. It's sad that you're not continuing this anymore... because this, hands down, has got to be one of the most well-written Pein/Sakura fanfics here.
Lady Deviance chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
And people can't fall in "love" in just a week! Your Sakura is so emotionally retarded... And he should not have accepted and trusted so easily either...
Lady Deviance chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
enough... :( Great story but... You killed it there! A better option was to have them knock Sakura out after she healed him enough, etc. etc.

Urgh, it's becoming rather Mary Sue-ish... And I rarely leave negative comments, but... Ack! And with such a beautiful pairing and such a good writing style, too!

Just murder... It's a decent story, but with sooo much potential... ;_;

And who know, maybe it'll get better after the next two chapters... But right now,,, nah.