Reviews for Finding a Way Back
more please
Estel A Duath chapter 8 . 11/5/2004
Awesome mellon nin.
huntress k chapter 8 . 2/3/2004
Great story you should write a sequel where she has to go back to jampony and everybody and tells logan what she went through at manticore.
Angie731 chapter 8 . 2/2/2004
Bravo! That was a great story. Plot was good, characters were in character, it wasn't hard to understand. No offense, but I'm kinda glad you forgot to post the last chapter until now, if you hadn't, I might not have had the chance to read it! This is a great story! Definitely looking forward to more. :-)
huntress k chapter 7 . 2/1/2004
CMON
you cant stop it there. I wanna c what happens when logan see's her,and meets brin and victor.
then victor also has to go to mexico and see jace and the baby Max.
please write more
A Lonely Lily chapter 7 . 12/28/2003
what thats it? i want more. what heppens when they meet logan?
Terin chapter 7 . 2/20/2002
cute story; i hope you continue it!
Ash4 chapter 7 . 12/30/2001
I just read this after you posted to the DA egroups list so I read all the chapters together so there's one review instead of 7.

I thought it was really great. I really prefer more descriptive fics with a lot of action (fighting or whatnot) but this managed to hold my attention without having higher than a G rating. Good job, lol.

To answer your question about the locators and the airplane, I suggest not using a regular plane, but maybe a cargo plane? It would make sense to put it on like a Fed Ex plane (if it exists post pulse) that X5s (but not necessarily normal people) could sneak on to. So lets say through Jam Pony Max has a friend at the shipping counter and she could get him to attach a bogus address to the sender part. Who knows what can be done with computers in the future (it's fun to make up) and this friend could have the package coded to say i came from Florida, or even from Manticore (does it have an address?). Can you make that work? It's just a suggestion.

But I don't see the problem with Renfro knowing they were in Seattle anyway. That's where they were sent... And they didn't find Max before, she found them. And Victor is going to Mexico anyway (or I would assume so) and Brin could start a life somewhere else like the othr X5s. The package will only lead back to the airport, not to Max or Logan's apartment. It just only ruins the whole chasing them over Europe thing.

Just my $0.02

~Ash
Natters chapter 7 . 12/2/2001
You're getting there. Is there any virus in your DAverse?
Kazzy chapter 7 . 11/29/2001
lol, Switzerland, fun. Max is headed home for Logan, sounds good.
Zanna 186 chapter 7 . 11/28/2001
Brin singing...offkey...*snort*. Now that I would have liked to see just to see her having some fun for a change. It's rather convenient that the medicine just happens to work better when taken during a seizure, but what the hell...as long as it works. That was a clever trick, sending the locators to Switzerland, although I'm not sure if it will fool Renfro entirely. It will undoubtedly occur to her at some time that perhaps Max, Brin and Victor never left the country but merely sent the bag on the airplane. Is the big Max/Logan reunion going to happen in the next chapter? Gosh, I hope so!
me chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
oooh please write more i can't wait to see what happens next.
Zhaneel chapter 7 . 11/28/2001
lol...okok.. you found me again. ... very gooooood... e-mail me when you get the new chaps up!
Zhaneel chapter 6 . 11/28/2001
ok... you have officially lost me...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »