Reviews for Harry Potter: Looking Through Fresh Eyes
Elfen Children chapter 11 . 7/16
I just finished catching up on this and I need you to update ASAP! Save Casey! Save Lily! And what about the twins? Will they be helping Harry stop Moldomort? I want to kick Cassandra in the arse for what she's doing but at the same time when she was crying that kind of made me feel as if she felt remorse for what she was doing. Hmmm...Also props for bringing back Hermione! I love her character. :)
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
Interesting story. Will Casey and Cassandra and the potters be saved or will Cassandra manage to kill her sister and the rest? Please update soon.
A W chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
KILL THE FUCKER! A broken neck isn't hard to arrange, and old men aren't hard to kill. All this stupid pleading and waiting, he could and should just eliminate the threat!
A W chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I liked the version by Shinji good sharer, where he has a puppet slit Voldemort's throat that night while harry sits on the swingset. Very badass.
Beawr chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
Nooooooooooo! The demon shall not get that letter! Update.
Joncis chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
This story is a bit different than the other time travel fanfics I've read. I would probably have enjoyed it if your writing was better, but I cannot continue.
blackphoenix4ever chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Awesome story
elizabeth14 chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
Love your story! Please update it soon! I can't wait to see how the story will be effected once Nickolas gets involved! Can't wait to read more!
susannahblack19 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
BASTARD! DIE DUMBLEDORE DIE!
Yamenstein chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Your story is retarded, don't continue with it ever again. Characters don't make sense, your writing is poor, and it flows like someone has diarrhea; spurting shit all over the place.

I actually got bored of the story and wanted to know how it worked out just so I can get more pissed off with it.
Old-Fashioned-Time-Lady chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
BOWS TO THE ALMIGHTY AUTHOR! I AM NOT WORTHY OF SUCH A GREAT STORY! You have no idea the crap i have to plow through to find something as wonderful as this!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
This is a great story. I wish you had finished it. But I guess after this long of time it will not happen, Will it? Please let me know
Fyreheart chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
I couldn't even finish reading this Chapter. Kidnapping three children in broad daylight as if there are no laws or lawyers? As if James Potter wasn't a wealthy pureblood? As if he wouldn't call in every person he knows and favor owed? As if he wouldn't be publishing a press statement? And then dropping them with someone related to Lily instead of someone loyal to him?

The plot simply isn't credible. If story line had made Dumbledore a "benevolent" dictator with all rights and powers, then perhaps, but with no such background, it simply can't be believed.
Riniko22 chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
Hope you are able to continue your story soon as it would be a shame to end after you have invested so much effort this far.
mattemo153 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
i thought harry's mom had to die trying to protect him not the sheild thing i don't understand