Reviews for Quietly Dying Inside
cvourvoulidis chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Love this story!
Cutter12 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Another good story from you. You handle the deep emotions and anguish in your stories very well.
cvourvoulidis chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I am crying now but thats okay
ChloeNyme chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
I'm so glad someone finally decided to portray this section of the Eppes life. I'm even more glad it was you. You wrote it all beautifully.
maurbill chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
You have chalked up another great story. I don't know how you do it. This was a great idea you had to do this. Emotion, well I think I went through half a box of kleenex which is a compliment to you and your writing.

I too have been very busy so I know I have kinda slacked off on the reviews but please know I am here and always enjoying your stories. I will anxiously be waiting to see what comes next. I am sure it will be equally as good as all your others. Great Job!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
I did not *cry* during every chapter, it's more like I *sobbed* for every chapter, half the time i had to pause in my reading because I couldn't see the screen. lol. Lovely story, very insightful and elegant. I truly enjoyed reading it. Thanks for posting. Fantastic work. Sad to see it end though. :)
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
I was strong until the last line...ironic isn't it...someone you love so more then life itself dies...yet...you go on. You always think I can't go on if _ dies...yet, you do...you cry a lot, then a little, and then one day, you smile...

Great fic! Very emotional!
luvnumb3rs chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
I enjoyed this alot thank you for sharing
Enthusiastic Fish chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
I don't read much fanfic outside of NCIS, but this story hooked me and I enjoyed it. Well done!
potterfan2006 chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
wow this was an Alsowme story i caied most of the chapters this one espacally since it Echos some of my own life with my Grandfather. there was so much i wanted to tell him before he died 5 years ago but i could not because it was the hardest thing for me to sit there knowing that he was dieing so i stayed away, but now 5 years later i still talk to him and sometimes i feel his hugs. i feel the love and i know that he loved me and forgave me for not being there in the end. this story was very tuching. cant waite to read the next one
thebondgirl chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
yep, definitely sad, but great as always :P

looking forward to your next one :)
maurbill chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
As usual loved it. I have been really busy lately and have gotten kinda negligent in reviewing but please know I am here and totally enjoying your work. Sounds like the next chapter could be very emotional. I can hardly wait.

I also as so happy the new season has started and everyone is looking real good. Happy to see Granger is one of the good guys and Charlie looks real good and scruffy. I gotta admit I like him that way. Well, I got a little sidetracked. Back to this story. You remain my very favorite writer and I don't know how you do it with school and all. But I for one as glad you do. Loved it.
Mel J1701 chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
I actually don't think you were wrong to depict Charlie as being a bit selfish. As much as I like Charlie, it was a correct portrayal of the character as being self-absorbed and sinking into this 'woe is me' sentiment is one of Charlie's flaws (just as one of Don's flaws is to retreat into himself and not ask for help). We've seen this crop up a few times in the show where he thinks only he feels hurt and angst. I suppose it's the side-effect of a gifted child being put on a pedestal; it's hard to shake that off in adulthood and certainly isn't helped by the fact Alan and Don have a tendency of treating him like a child so he reacts by acting like a child.

Anyway, excellent chapter. I liked seeing the fallout of his mother's death finally hitting Don and him reacting in his typical manner of trying to handle it all himself. I also liked that you showed them having a moment of normality; people tend to forget in a story like this that there are times in grief where normality does descend as the bereaved make their first steps towards letting go.

I look forward to reading more.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
o.O I loved it! I don't think he comes off as selfish though. Because that is Don's typical personality to not let anyone know how hard things are on them and with Charlie so half out of it probably wouldn't occur to him. Anyways wonderful chapter, I really love this story. Nice work. Update soon!
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
Well my dear...I cried...not just a little, I had tears falling for the entire chapter...it was so real...the emotions...Don's emotions...I lost my grandmother to years ago...she was my world...and i was Don...I was strong, supporting everyone...I let them cry but I never cried...unlike Don I never broke...at least not that anyone knows :) You're feeling in Don were so real that they woke something up in me...it was a great chapter!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »