Reviews for Ransom
AnimeXMangaAddict chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Tch, tch Toshiro! What kind of a captain are u? :) Great Story btw
The Bleached Inu chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
LOL! i wish thats wat happened! XF
furuba-suzume chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Haha, that was nice! Good story! :)
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I know that you said that it was a one-shot, but I felt like you could have written more. You know, expand it a little more for like another chapter or so. Oh well, it is your choice though.

Anyways, very cute chapter and it explains why he went there in the first place. XD I liked this subtle HitsuxRin. Again, cute and adorable. .
Fake Bliss chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
hehe cute.
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I liked this a lot. It had few grammar mistakes too-you do well. .)
Miyukiume Tamiko chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Characters were developed very well, especially Toushiro. I find that really a challenge but you managed to pull it off nicely. It was beyond my imagination that you managed to change one episode into an intricate mini story, great work.
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
“You let someone take your sword?” Karin asked, grinning. “What kind of shinigami are you? No, no. What kind of captain are you?"

Hahaha, OMG this was such a fabulous story! I loved the way you worked episode 132 into it, even though you changed the end. It was totally worth it though, this story was AMAZING! Go HitsuKarin!
Mens Mentis chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Ha, she stole his sword! XD Wouldn't she get in major trouble for that? o_O Oh well. :P
Viashino wizard chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
That was good! I liked how you managed to keep everyone in-character, and your actual writing was pretty good too. Of course, I'm more a HitsuMatsu fan, but I have a soft spot for this pairing too.

Good job incorporating dialog from the actual episode, by the way.
kazeno chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Hey, this was a good one! Thz for the story! And sry, I don't have anything useful to say about this, so u get only the praise part. '
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
AW! So cute! Loved the oneshot! It was awesome! You should write more for this couple!
bitter-sweet91 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
aw very cute
pup23219 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
that was so cute! i liked the ending the best! episode 132 rocked! they are so meant to be! keep writing please!