Reviews for Counting Days
Yeah this is like... 6 years late- but i enjoyed it a lot. great story! Thanks
Cheese Rice chapter 23 . 3/6/2013
QAQ THIS WAS SO GOOD THAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE INTO A MOVIE QAQ
Awesome me chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
This is a nice ending! A sequel please!
PiaEchizen chapter 23 . 8/12/2010
This should be turned into a movie. I cried x(. I was hoping for an ending where the think everything is going fine then they die...

I really like this, keep writing, you're amazing at it 3
sugarkitt chapter 23 . 8/5/2010
this story was great! i loved reading it, and the end was so sweet, i felt so bad for everybody that died! btw, where did gakuto go? did he died or sumthing? sry i just really like dirty pair :P
mooglestookmyheart chapter 23 . 1/23/2010
amazing... sad and hopefull at the same moment. i'd really hate to be Atobe though.
nequam-tenshi chapter 23 . 1/13/2010
the world is dark; at least now it's more peaceful.

wonderful story.
Airyballoon chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
The intro was so sad, I wonder what time period this takes place at...?
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 23 . 12/14/2009
This story made me very emotional. I could feel their raw emotion throughout the story. What a story!
doy.doy chapter 23 . 12/1/2009
Amazing! I loved reading through it all. I cried when Jiroh died, and also when Sanada said that Yukimura had died. They were really sad moments for me... but you did a great job of making it sad! (don't worry, that's a good thing, lol)

The happy-emotional parts also made me cry. Like when Atobe was talking to everyone else in the second-last chapter. There was also another Atobe part that made me cry... but I don't remember it at the moment. :')

Well overall, I LOVED reading this! I'm a total Fuji fan... lol. And I love Rikkaidai, I'm glad you put them in in the later part of the fanfic. Hyotei and Seigaku and still great, too!

Again, I loved reading this! This went straight into my favorites... :) :)

Great job! So glad you finished it!
tokyo girl 05 chapter 23 . 10/15/2009
Wow... This story...even though I've finished reading it, I'm still reeling! I've been reading this all day off of my phone and wow..-t just...it's just so...

I'm so enthralled by this, it kept me so hooked and it felt as though I was watching a movie rather than reading a fic.

I could see it playing out scene by scene, feel their emotions, get pulled alomg by the pace and the grasp of this.

I think this is my all time favourite fic. I love watching films about war and such, for the sake that I get to understand how people were affected and where the governments make mistkes.

This story had me hooked all day long as I read it. I wanted to cry and I couldn't put it down. It really amazed me how you dealt with each situation and individual character.

I was so worried eiji and fuji wouldn't wake up, then I couldn't help but feel despair when jiroh died...and when the forest became their home until it was safe...it really was like watching a film or someones lives and experience.

Heh I must be inflating your ego but I have nothing but praise...

This fic has turned into one of the damn brilliant stories I have had the good fortune to read and I cannot for the life of me, get it out of my head. Everytime I close my eyes I see scenes replaying and refeel emotions~ it's such a good fic...

Damn, all thruth to be told...if they were actually your characters I would so want this to be published

I will have to read this again some day!
The Last Performer chapter 23 . 8/19/2009
I've been meaning to plaster up a review on this story for a long time! I just reread the whole thing, so that I could do so accurately.

It made me cry both times I read it! D: It's written very well, and it's really very touching! I think the characters are written super well, and the plot's really interesting. I was sort of hesitant to reread it, because I KNEW it would bring tears to my eyes. XD But I did because it's just so darn good. Atobe's super cool in this whole story. I feel bad for the guy, but of course he'd bounce back.

Chapter 22 is especially touching and dramatic! It's my favorite chapter.

Overall, it's a super great story, in all aspects. It's the type of thing one wants to read over and over, it's so good. )
Stafyqe chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Err, I accidentally reviewed the first chapter a long time ago, but if you still don't know, the tag for putting separate lines or whatever is . It doesn't have a closing tag.
xSadistxFujix chapter 23 . 7/7/2009
I think, for me, the saddest part in this whole fic was when Jiroh died. I expected that the least I think because Jiroh was just the most innocent and pure-hearted out of all of them I think. I bawled my eyes out (well, more than I had been). But I loved this. Now I need to go read soemthing super happy and fluffy or watch Tenimyu with Aiba (prince of tennis musical-there is 18 and 6 concerts-, Aiba is the second generation Fuji and he IS Fuji, this is if you had no clue what I was talking about. I tend to ramble) so that I can cheer up.
sdskfksjhfjksdfghiowf chapter 23 . 6/7/2009
That was just... amazing. Pure epic-ness. I haven't read anything this intriguing in a long time (maybe a few years even). Kinda reminded me of the Tomorrow series in the way the themes and the way it was written. I would give anything to write even a quarter as well as you *-*

~ EE