Reviews for The Last Waltze
Lucretia chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
I loved it. I cried. Thank you for writing.
randomKittyX3 chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
*sniff*
so sad
randomKittyX3 chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
if he's dead, i'll scream
randomKittyX3 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
your so detailed i love it!
Melancholing chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Your story is one of the best throughout the other SasuNaru fan fictions I have read so far! It expresses itself greatly, and your choice of words in metaphor are brilliant :D ! The plot sounded too fantasy-ish at first, but the plot is truly amazing.

However, there are a few grammar errors, but for the first time that didn't bother me. Keep up the great work, dear!
oni-hime-san chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
I dnt care what sasuke said, I like it when the title is used...or when the first sentence is also the last sentence. Idk, i guess im just one of those random people who likes odd things like cliche's and puns and other stuff people are annoyed by. anyway, the story was very cute and totally worth the read. btw, there were some lines used at the beginning and end of some chapters that looked like poems. I was wondering if i can know the names of them cuz they sounded really cool and beautiful
ansatsusha666 chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
*sad tears*

Kawai desu! loved the ending, awesome story :)
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
This was a great short love story! I luved all of it! the ending was sad but happy at the same time. i liked tht. great job!
PansyPhilpot chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
DELICOUS.
Sakina-chan chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
you go sasuke she should be punished for killing naruto off! i did like the rest of the story though!
Dattebayo Heart chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
That was horribly tragic, but at least they died together, and they're together now. I really loved your story! You're a great author! _
darkangelwings90 chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
-laughs-

Aww... poor sasuke and his sex... er... lack there of...

This was such a great story! I cried my eyes out!
Sensei-San chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
its so sad T_T

Why the hell must Naruto and Sasuke die? They are so are beautiful pair *tears fall down the cheeks*
Sanctity Alone chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
Bravo! Bravo! You wrote so well! Greatly Impressed! Bravo! Bravo! I'm so impressed that I would like to make a request... Could wirte a story of sasu/naru like this one, sad but joyful, where little Naru-chan sacrifices himself for Sasuke? Please? I would love it and I'm sure you could do it. Anyways... Bravo! Bravo!
mochiusagi chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
I absoluty have no idea to say. the end line was to kill a mocking bird though. good story though! how did naruto appear with sasuke on his bed? and why was the ruby there?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »