Reviews for JLA: Basic Instinct
Skilgannon chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I've read and re-read this fic so many times I've lost count. Its full of so many gems, from each character and I'm always a sucker for a Bruce/Diana romance but I can honestly say that my favorite part of this story is the Joker being indignant and outraged at Superman being called sicko .. its small touches like that which makes this one of my favorite stories. You, sir, are brilliant.

P.S: I also love the Mechwarrior fic .. so much potential. I wish the AU had been expanded, but even without it, it will remain on of my favorites.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
bizarre! but the Joker begging to be sent back to Arkham was hilarious!
SelinaMKyle chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
This was one of the funniest stories I have ever read. The Bruce/Diana scene as priceless.
nightbug08 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
heehehehehe I like
mandalorian-avenger chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
I really enjoyed reading this fic, it was refreshing to see a human JLA.

And the Wonder Woman/Batman relationship was awesome.

I really like this fic, I hope you write another soon.
Meljean Brook chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
I really like this story - I'm a sucker for a Bruce/Diana story, and this one is really fun. It also has one of my favorite last lines in all of fanfiction.

Great job. Mick:)
MrManiac chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
I loved it! More ! Bats and WW belong to each other.
Monkey-with-a-typewriter chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Can I just say, this story rules...instant favorite
Ragny chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Very funny. Puts a whole new light on the superhero mentality, they're just normal people. I am really enjoying your style of writing.
Coffee chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
who ever you are, you're really good at this stuff. i enjoyed your story VERY much. This is a surprizing turn of events, but a very nice one. It would be fun to see Bats and Diana out on a date.
ReindeerEmu chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
eileen chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Terrific story. It really made my day. I hope you continue it. It would be nice to see Diana and Bruce give into their passion and not worry about anything else.

Thanks.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Not the same old JLA story, handled extremely well, and well written. Nice piece of work! I loved it and am keeping it :-)

T
Cat Price chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Exellent. The best thing i've read in a long time.
superninja chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
It was certainly entertaining, although I think some of them were out of character. The concept is really interesting, but I think you might try a little restraint next time, or do the full comedic affect. As a woman, I was sort of put off by Wally's behavior in particular, because I don't think he's such a hound dog (that's actually more in Kyle's arena). Nor do I think Orin is such a caveman. And as much as I want to see Diana and Bruce get together (and believe me, I do), I don't think it would happen so quickly and to such a degree. There were some interesting themes, though - Diana looking for someone who is her equal, and Bruce wanting to shed the responsibility that being Batman entails. Interesting about the Joker, though. Is he insane because of his memories, or insane because he's...well...insane? I hope this doesn't sound negative, as I really did get a good laugh out of it. I hope you write more.